Tree Braids Pic---HI EVERYONE

Aidenberry03

Okay, so I would like to formally introduce myself. I hope this works. Will add more pics in a few mins.:ohwell:

Last edited:
I like them!

I've always been curious about them. I want them, but I'm afraid to get any type of professional braided style because they normally do not do my hair any justice.

Thanks.

I don't think I am doing this right, I want my pic to appear in the post, not the url link. Oh well off to start a fotki.

Your tree braids look really nice. I've always been curious as to how they are done. Any tips from self-braiders?

Hi Hidden:wacky:

Yep, I love them. Its a lot more hair than I expected but I am cute. I was in Target today, and you couldnt tell me nothing.:lol:

loreal99 said:

Yep, I love them. Its a lot more hair than I expected but I am cute. I was in Target today, and you couldnt tell me nothing.:lol:

:lachen:

I like them...lookin' good! :) In an earlier post you said you miss your hair already...LOL! I'm the same way, so I just don't get any added hair:( even though I like the looks of these!

loreal99 said:

:) GIRL I LOVE ME SOEM TARGET!!!!!!!!!:lachen:
GOT CUTE LIL DIMPLES..
got ya hair all done up

get ya nails done and a cute lill outfit ;)

Pixel: You know what, it suck because its been a long time since I have been braided up, that is why I miss my hair. I am feeling the need to wash something:cool: plus.... THIS CRAP IS SORE !!!!:lachen: It will get some getting used too.

Hidden---no fake nails, but yes I bought a new dress from Target. Now I know how this camera works, I will be taking pics all the time.

Wow, loreal!! I'd heard of tree braids before but didn't know much about them... they look SO nice. I think that's a great style for sisters who work in a stuffy corporate-type environment where they frown on braids. Lots of people wouldn't even notice they were braids.

Gorgeous, and I luv your dimples, too!

Back