My new tree braids

i'm wondering when they initate the braid, do the

A-use one large piece of hair and keep leaving out strands, or do they

B- continually add hair, as they braid, thus leaving out hair along the way???

Darnnit!I can't find nobody in Detroit for less than $200.

You can use human or synthetic. I don't like the way synthetic feels against my scalp. It irritates my scalp:( I'm going to use human hair. If I decide on a braider.

Hi silkynic. would u plz pm me the name and number to your braider. Your braids r very pretty. is that human or synthetic hair that u used ? anyway they r pretty and I would like to get my hair done. thank you so much

SophiaRose said:

They continually add loose hair to the cornrow. It is like a tree with branches.

But I must emphasize treating your hair like silk when you are in these. No tight ponytails and silk scarfs are a must.

I didn't know anybetter and suffered from the worst traction alopecia I have ever seen in my entire life. I thought my hairline wouldn't grow back. It was very traumatic, but as you can see from my album I recovered.

As beautiful as treebraids are, I will never, ever, ever, ever get them again:look:

trimbride said:
They continually add loose hair to the cornrow. It is like a tree with branches.

But I must emphasize treating your hair like silk when you are in these. No tight ponytails and silk scarfs are a must.

I didn't know anybetter and suffered from the worst traction alopecia I have ever seen in my entire life. I thought my hairline wouldn't grow back. It was very traumatic, but as you can see from my album I recovered.

As beautiful as treebraids are, I will never, ever, ever, ever get them again:look:
I'm scared now :lol: But they look really nice.

pureenergy77 said:
Hmmm...so is all of your real hair braided up? I'm still a little confused. I want to get some braids in the next couple of days, but want to make sure I get a style with all of my reall hair protected and no ends left out. Last time I got micros, some of my ends were left out and my hair broke off. This looks so nice!!

Yes, my hair is all braided up underneath. Thank you for compliment.

JamericanGurl said:
How long did you buy the hair? I want to get some next week. In Detroit they charge $200 plus for them braids.

I think is was longer than 12in, but she folds it. It look long b/c my hair is long and she braided down the length of my hair all the while pulling the synthetic hair out (it was Tokyolon (sp) ).

Miz_Complexity said:
What king of haior do you use for tree braids, synthetic or human. and can you use a curly type hair.

I used a synthetic hair and I like it better. This hair can be washed and will dry exactly the same. I suppose you could use all types of hair though.

SophiaRose said:

She conrowed my hair and would give me pieces of the fake hair to hold as she was going along and when she got to the end of the braid, I'd let the hair go. All of my hair is underneath.

trimbride said:

I'm sorry to hear this. This is my third time getting them and they aren't tight at all.

Back