Transitioning Sabino users Help!

QueenT

What kind of shampoo do you use? Is there a special washing procedure that would prevent tangling? My daughter has about two inches of new growth. To avoid tangling her hair, I've been washing it with a clarifying conditioner every week. While this seems to work well, I was just wondering how other transitioners that use Sabino are washing their hair to remove the product.

I really like Sabino. I've completely used one bottle and started using another. However, it seems like my daughter's hair is thinner than it was before I started using Sabino. I suspect that the product is weighing down her hair or some of the product is actually remaining on her hair when I wash it.

Any information will help.

Just so I am clear...you are washing with a conditioner only? No shampoo? I spoke to Victor's wife Diane and she told me pre-poo with conditioner is fine, but you have to get shampoo in there at some point. Shampoo is the only thing that will get it all out.

I used it on myself with great results, not too much of my leave in after I washed my hair, and it came out great.

As far as detangling...do you wash with her on her back or over the sink/side of tub? The back would work better because that's much like washing in the shower and using the force of the water to help detangle.

My dd is natural, but washing this way made a HUGE difference for me. I hope this is helpful.

cj

Back