transitioning pics

ladylibra

ladies, my sis needs some encouragement! she feels all alone right now transitioning. she's in for a long haul, she has 4 inches of hair that is not relaxed bone-straight (2 inches texlaxed/2 inches natural) and doesn't plan to chop anytime soon because she doesn't want to have short hair.

any ladies have pics or Fotkis where you had a long transition that wouldn't mind sharing? it would really help. TIA :grin:

i had a 19 month transition, however, my relaxed hair was a bit longer when i started to transition. but if shed like to view the pics. thery're all there in my fotki, from 2005 till the "big" chop feb 2007. :)

Your sister should check out MissMarie's fotki. She transitioned for over 3 years and her hair looked beautiful the entire time.

I have lots of transitioning pics in my fotki too right now. If she needs to vent tell her she can leave messages for me in there. I'm struggling a bit right now too but I have no intention of cutting it.

thank you so much ladies! i shared my transitioning pics with her but she just laughed and said, "well you gave up after 4 months, you only had a few inches of hair when you BC'd!"

what can i say, i was impatient... LOL :lachen: she appreciates it!

Back