Transitioners: What styles do you plan on wearing...

Sweet_Ambrosia

Once your hair is 100% natural?

I plan on wearing two strand twists.
I can wear them now, but with relaxed ends they dont look so hot. :look:
I also plan on wearing finger coils, puffs and any other style I cant think of.
I cant wait! :grin:

Two strand twist will be my main protective style, but I also can't wait to have a puff and attempt to shingle :grin: .....so excited!! haha

When I was natural before and the whole time I was texturized, an afro puff was my main staple.

I also did double strand twists for a couple of days then a twist out as well as a shake-n-go. I will be doing all of these again (one my texturizer is all out) in addition to braiding my own hair in small individuals. I'm also dying to try the fauxhawks on my natural hair! But I think double strand twists will be my main style since it's more protective than a puff.

Wash and goes, twistouts, Leela James fro, blow outs, roller sets, 2 strand twists, braids, everything I wear now and everything I wore when Iwas relaxed :)

I can't wait to do an AFRO PUFF!! That's what I really wanna rock. Also twist-outs, straw-set, roller-set, and wash 'n go.

What are shingles???

Mostly two strand twist and cornrows. When it get's full enough, I'm going to rock a BAA that is reaches my elbows when my arms are stretced out.

mostly definitely a ton more 2-strand and flat twists.

was rocking them alot a few months ago but had a hard time detangling when i took them out. prolly has alot to do with the 2 texture gremlin.

i luv me some twists! luv 'em luv 'em luv 'em!

sidenote: saw a woman about my age today rockin 'em at the gas station. i don't see many folks with twists here so i couldn't help (or wait hehe) to tell her how good i thought they looked.

surprise surprise when she turned around with this huge smile and responded that she was sooo happy i said something to her about them.

gals, don't be afraid of saying "something" - you can tell a "right" time from a "wrong" time lol. it just might be the one thing that makes the other person's day :)

goin' back to fantasizing about twists :p

Back