Transition update (pic)

What beautiful curls you have peeking through there. I see you curls! :peek2:

I think you will be very happy when you BC!

You hair is really pretty! [your probably getting sick of hearing that- yeh right!]
You look like handling your hair once you bc is going to be easy since you've already mastered defining your curls.. Good luck with the rest of your transition although you don't really need it!

You hair is really pretty! [your probably getting sick of hearing that- yeh right!]
You look like handling your hair once you bc is going to be easy since you've already mastered defining your curls.. Good luck with the rest of your transition although you don't really need it!
Yeah right... ya never get tired of hearing that. LOL! Thanks so much for the kind words :) Although it's been a smooth ride with only one bump in the road, I know I have a LONG way to go. Each stage comes with new challenges, but so far LHCF Cousins have been helpful in my navigation :)

What beautiful curls you have peeking through there. I see you curls! :peek2:

I think you will be very happy when you BC!
Thanks! you have BEAUTIFUL hair! I can only pray that it's as beautiful as yours when I am finally all natural.

Hi hair twin - well I don't think we are twins anymore!!!! Your hair looks so beautiful, healthy, and strong!!!! Keep up the good work.
Thanks girl!!!!

Back