TRACY....I have a Question

hello, this is my first post and only my 2nd time to the site...I read your post regarding "to lye or no lye". what was the final outcome? do you lye or no lye and which product recieved your final ok? Sorry for tossing so much your way? Thanks for taking the time out. And your hair is beautiful. I will start getting " glossers" again thanks to you. I had forgotten how great they were- THANKS I used them back in the day late 80s. Some professional loreal brand I think... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks for the compliment chica! /images/graemlins/wink.gif And not to worry about the questions - it's my pleasure...

Now - I have not ( /images/graemlins/blush.gif ) selected a brand yet but I decided to stick with a lye relaxer for now. The reason is because it has always served my hair well, and because of the scientific stuff we on the boards know about no lyes. When I need a touch up I am leaning hard in the direction of the Elucence at the recommendation of a few of the ladies here who have had wonderful results. I hope I will have the same experience.

Now for the 'but'... /images/graemlins/smirk.gifalthough I feel the way I feel about no lyes my best realxer experience in the past year or so has been the last one I did - with a no lye! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif So you can imagine the angst and mental weeping and gnashing of teeth with which I make this decision...

Wish me well nena...and don't be a stranger! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back