Touch Up Photos

lshevonne

12 weeks touch up and much needed trim. I think 10 wks is better for me. My stylist didn't look very happy. I think he got over it. Ha Ha Ha

lol, I have to go into hiding when avoiding touchups bc my stylist tries to bully me into getting one if I go into the shop for a wash and set or whatever...

looking good, looks like your hair is taking off:)

Thanks ladies. My stylist didn't say much, but told me I could make my next appointment before I left if I wanted to. He gets booked really fast. I'm talking 8 or more weeks in advance. I haven't been doing many protective styles so I think that's why my ends didn't look too good. He knows that I'm trying to keep the length. Back to protective styles.

Your hair has GROWN!!! I love to see your updated pictures because your progress is amazing!
smile.gif

For all the people that have never seen my photos, I transitioned for about 6 months. I got my hair cut in Feb. when I went back to a relaxer. This last trim was needed because I didn't do many protective styles and I even used my blowdryer. I see the end results now and will have to get back on track.

laugh.gif
@ your stylist not looking happy! Why do stylist's freak out when they see more than 1mm of new growth?

Your hair looks great!
up.gif

You're hair has really grown! Keep up the good hair care and you'll be at your goal in no time! Lovely hair, btw.
wink.gif

Thanks everyone...
Keylargo, he cut about 1/2 an inch.

Lovelymissyoli, I don't think my hair grows fast but people always tell me it does.

Conditioner Wash 1-2's a week with Suave
Clarify with Suave
Deep Condition with Suave and EVOO or Cholesterol
Condition with Roux Porosity Contol & Suave
Frizz-Ease Serum
Air Dry in low bun or
Sit under hooded-dryer then finish drying with my ion blowdryer (This is when I in a rush)
Flat-iron

As far as styles, I've been wearing my hair out but will start back with my protective styles.
(Buns & French Twist)

I also, oil the ends every other day with Almond Oil & EVOO mixed. I use Castor Oil on my thin parts when I remember.
I oil my scalp near touch up time with my Coconut Oil Grease. (It works for me)

Back