touch up, deep brilliance, and photos

asha

Well ladies, I went for the consultation with the stylist that uses the deep brilliance line. She sounded too good to be true. We discussed everything about my hair and she listened to what I had to say and asked questions as to what my hair goals were. I decided to go ahead and get the relaxer done. She based my scalp really well and protected the rest of the length. She applied the relaxer only to the new growth and neutralized three times, leaving the neutralizing shampoo in my hair for about 5 minutes each time. Then she washed (which was really nice because she massaged my scalp at the same time) and conditioned and then proceeded to blow dry. Then came the biggie..she said she needed to trim the ends...She showed me exactly what she was going to cut..and I ain't gonna front..I did need a trim..I knew that going in but did not want to mention it to see how much she would recommend cutting off. She was right on the money!!! She used all deep brilliance products and I must say that stuff smells really nice. She recommended I purchase the at home maintanence products but added that if I had a shampoo, conditioner and leave in that I currently like then go ahead and use those and if I wanted to switch over later I could. All in all it was a great experience.

I have pics..sorry for the fuzziness as I am still using a webcam.

Your looks very nice
smile.gif

Your hair looks good, and despite the trim, it looks like it has grown since you cut it.
up.gif
Keep up the good work!!
grin.gif

Sounds like you had a great experience. Your hair looks very nice. So, when are you going to purchase the DB at home maintenance products?

You did all the right things and were rewarded with a positive, satisfying experience and good looking hair.
smile.gif
!

alliyah4eva203, It was a lye relaxer. Allandra, I am trying to hold out on purchasing the DB products as I am on a product challenge at the moment trying to use up the stuff I have. I think the challenge ends in June (I'll have to doublecheck). I will be buying myself some DB products come June. I'm gonna be bugging supergirl as to what I should be getting. Thanks for all the compliments ladies.

Back