I've added photos to show Deep Brilliance"results"

Re: I\'ve added photos to show Deep Brilliance\"results\"

Very Nice! Supergirl you've convinced me to give it a try. I hope I like it better than the Kenra MC.
wink.gif

P.s. How does the conditioner compare to Humecto? Thanks girl.

[ QUOTE ]
Very Nice! Supergirl you've convinced me to give it a try. I hope I like it better than the Kenra MC.

P.s. How does the conditioner compare to Humecto? Thanks girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay
clap.gif
--a convert!!!!!!!!! Well, I like it better than Kenra MC & WAY better than Humecto.

Your hair is looking good.
up.gif
Thank God I'm on a specialized PJ challenge otherwise I would give DB Manage a 2nd chance. I must say your photos are tempting.
smile.gif

Well Supergirl, I had all but made up my mind to transition (more because of bad stylist experiences than anything) but as usual, looking at your pics has me changing my mind.
*sigh* I guess I will give the stylist at my other local Penney's a chance.
I really need to swear off your hair album altogether.

If anyone has tried any of these Deep Brilliance products, please post about them.

Reflect Silk Reflection
Glisten Silk Brilliance Polish
Shine Silk Spray

*Beautiful* hair, SG!
cool.gif
You're living the dream...
drunk.gif

Your hair looks great Supergirl! I'm so glad I ordered a couple of Deep Brillance products when I saw your bun post the other day. I can't wait to get them.
grin.gif

Wow!
shocked.gif
How did I miss this thread? Deep Brilliance, eh?

user.gif

I love the shine! mmmmmmmm I think DB will have to be on my "must try" list.

Your hair looks really good, might have to put DB on my to buy list.

Supergirl, Can you compare DP conditioner to either Kenra or to LUST? I love Kenra and LUST to me has the ultimate slip, leaving the hair very smooth.

I'd like to know how DP measures up to these. LMK!

BRH,

I'd say that DB is better than Kenra or LUST. However, I must tell you that I've never been a huge LUST fan anyway. I gave the rest of my LUST away to SVT at the Dallas meet up.

Thanks Supergirl! Hmmm, that means that DB could probably not work well on me since you don't like LUST and I do.

I'll have a think
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
brownrelaxedhair said:
Thanks Supergirl! Hmmm, that means that DB could probably not work well on me since you don't like LUST and I do.

I'll have a think
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
D I T T O

Nice Hair. I'll be using the Deep Brilliance again since I found someone who can get it wholesale for me.

Allandra, I have the Reflect Silk Reflection Serum and Shine Silk Spray. Both are really good products with quality ingredients. They are not "must haves", but they are really nice. The shine spray has a couple of oils (wheat germ, vitamin e), so it can be a bit greasy if you apply too much. It works better on wet hair than dry hair, imo. The Reflect Serum is like Silk Therapy without the alcohol, which I like. HTH!

Hi Supergirl, do you mind listing the first few ingredients in the Shampoo, Conditioner and Reconstructor. Thanks.

Supergirl,
Do you think that the DB leave-in is better than Biologe Fortifying Leave-in treatment? I'm looking to get a new leave-in (was using Motions and Aphogee).

TIA

Back