Totally hooked..

marla

On ayurvedic stuff! I went to my local Indian grocer and found all kinds of powders and oils for dirt cheap! I tried my first application of amla powder last night and my hair never felt so good! I am hooked. Not to mention the store is literally 3 minutes away from me! I also tried the Vatika olive oil and OH MY!!! Can't wait to try the other stuff. And all of the stuff was fresh. I checked the expiration dates! Woo Hoo! just had to share!

Congrats girl, it is the bomb. The stores by me are kinda far away so i go once a quarter. I will be stocking up again in a few weeks and looking for some some new finds!!

I just bought some powders and oils but I haven't used them yet.

My question is, is ayurveda safe for relaxed hair? And how long do I have to wait before relaxing? I'm just so hesitant to try them.

I just bought some powders and oils but I haven't used them yet.

My question is, is ayurveda safe for relaxed hair? And how long do I have to wait before relaxing? I'm just so hesitant to try them.

Ayurveda is safe for relaxed hair, many of the ladies using it are relaxed. I'm not sure if you should continue use before a relaxer. Maybe one of the Ayurvedic gurus will chime in to answer.

Thanks ladies! I can't believe I waited so long to finally try it! Extra big THANKS to Platimum for steering me the right direction!

Back