Took a chance and let my SO trim my hair (pics)

Beautiful! So thick & lush! He did a great job :up:
And....um....call me crazy, but you look APL, or darn close, to me :spinning:
Ur crazy:perplexed Lol j/k:lachen:no Im back to SL I was APL in my avi. I guess Ill be APL again in Spring...but I was hoping that I could be BSL by the end of the summer. I just have to find a way to keep my ends from acting a fool.:ohwell:

Thank you so much guys! Proud member of the longtime member but no progress club:grin:

Ur crazy:perplexed Lol j/k:lachen:no Im back to SL I was APL in my avi. I guess Ill be APL again in Spring...but I was hoping that I could be BSL by the end of the summer. I just have to find a way to keep my ends from acting a fool.:ohwell:

Thank you so much guys! Proud member of the longtime member but no progress club:grin:

:lachen::lachen:

You can still get to BSL by end of summer, your hair grows nicely! Just bun it up :yep:

Your hair looks Great!! :up: I saw you on TV I believe it was Sunday or whatever day ya'lls game was where you had on the outfits in your siggy. Folks thought I was crazy when I said I saw someone I knew :lol:

This thread is right on time! I just bought the So Sexy straightening cream yesterday and don't know how the heck to use it. Tell me EXACTLY how he used it please. On wet or dry hair? A lil bit rubbed all over, or he put a dab piece by piece as he flat ironed it. Did he use anything else besides the SS straighten cream?

TIA gal and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

He did a great job, your hair looks very healthy and pretty.

OT: Everytime I see your siggy pic I think..."they look cold":look:

This thread is right on time! I just bought the So Sexy straightening cream yesterday and don't know how the heck to use it. Tell me EXACTLY how he used it please. On wet or dry hair? A lil bit rubbed all over, or he put a dab piece by piece as he flat ironed it. Did he use anything else besides the SS straighten cream?

bizzzzzzzzzzump!

Your hair looks Great!! :up: I saw you on TV I believe it was Sunday or whatever day ya'lls game was where you had on the outfits in your siggy. Folks thought I was crazy when I said I saw someone I knew :lol:

TIA gal and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
ThaNk you! :kiss: Please do not mention Sunday :nono: It was 60 degrees when the game started(I was complaining about it being really hot), and it was snowing by the end of the game:rolleyes:. We were completey SOAKED and FREEZING:perplexed

As far as the VS goes he smoothed it on after everything was done. I can only use less than a dime sized amount all over because its too water based and will make my hair revert. He used the Beyond the Zone Turn up the heat flat iron protector and sprayed a little all over my hair as he flat ironed. No product was applied directly section by section.
URL]

He did an awesome job. Your hair looks great! What kind of daily style do you plan to wear now?

He did an awesome job. Your hair looks great! What kind of daily style do you plan to wear now?
I have no clue. Im thinking twists after I wash my hair. Right now its all pinned up. I do know that I need to DC more though. Once a month aint doing it anymore:rolleyes: I just ordered some alter ego products so well see how those products help my ends.

Thank you so much everyone :kiss:

Back