Took a chance and let my SO trim my hair (pics)

BillsBackerz67

Okay a few of you guys know that Ive been here for about ummm err 4 years and still have yet to make it to BSL:rolleyes:. I keep trimming! :wallbash: Anyhow I now realize that WNG's can no longer be my staple style due to the knots and tangly's that I get on my ends. Im suprised that it got this long:perplexed

I let my SO trim my hair today. He went to beauty school in 2005 to become a barber. I was a little bit nervous about asking him to do my hair as he only really practiced on his own hair type (he is white). But he assured me that he knew what he was doing.:lachen:

So what he did in a nutshell is trim my hair, flat iron with a CHI using Beyond the zone glosser , and a dab of VS So Sexy straightening balm...he loved the smell of the VS :love:. Im back to a little bit below SL but I like:yep: I couldnt afford my aveda salon visit this month so he was my last resort:perplexed. My avi was my length in October 2007 so it was a little bit longer than that before he trimmed:

The Stylist:grin::
UncleJason-vi.jpg

combed all the way back
Picture004-vi.jpg

Half up half down
blunt-vi.jpg

Clip
clip-vi.jpg

close up of ends

ends-vi.jpg

front of hair

Picture003-vi.jpg

:kewlpics: Your hair looks great! YOU are the only reason your hair is not as BSL...gurl, if it wasn't for all those trims you would probably be at midback length. :IMO:

VERY GOOD JOB....
It's nice to know I'm not the only white boy that knows how to black hair :grin:
we shal over come some day:blush:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:Well I woud trust a white man over a black woman to trim my hair any day. Male stylists dont tend to be as scissor happy in my opinion. I wouldny trust my SO though...he would probably take the clippers to my head and line me up lol.

Girl don't trade him in!!!! Looks good can trim and flatiron he's a keeper. Ohh your hair looks nice:yep:

Hmmm let me see....

He can flatiron

He's not sissor happy

He did a very good job

He's gorgeous

He's already your SO

:thatsall:

Okay a few of you guys know that Ive been here for about ummm err 4 years and still have yet to make it to BSL:rolleyes:. I keep trimming! :wallbash: Anyhow I now realize that WNG's can no longer be my staple style due to the knots and tangly's that I get on my ends. Im suprised that it got this long:perplexed

I let my SO trim my hair today. He went to beauty school in 2005 to become a barber. I was a little bit nervous about asking him to do my hair as he only really practiced on his own hair type (he is white). But he assured me that he knew what he was doing.:lachen:

So what he did in a nutshell is trim my hair, flat iron with a CHI using Beyond the zone glosser , and a dab of VS So Sexy straightening balm...he loved the smell of the VS :love:. Im back to a little bit below SL but I like:yep: I couldnt afford my aveda salon visit this month so he was my last resort:perplexed. My avi was my length in October 2007 so it was a little bit longer than that before he trimmed:

UncleJason-vi.jpg

combed all the way back
Picture004-vi.jpg

Half up half down
blunt-vi.jpg

Clip
clip-vi.jpg

close up of ends

ends-vi.jpg

front of hair

Picture003-vi.jpg

Beautiful! So thick & lush! He did a great job :up:
And....um....call me crazy, but you look APL, or darn close, to me :spinning:

UncleJason-vi.jpg

combed all the way back
Picture004-vi.jpg

Half up half down
blunt-vi.jpg

Clip
clip-vi.jpg

close up of ends

ends-vi.jpg

front of hair

Picture003-vi.jpg