Today is my 2 year Anniversary as a complete natural and My 2 Anniversary with LHCF

Hair Iam

Welcome to my party ladies:party: :bday5:..2 years ago I would never have seen myself here, 100% natural and sticking with this forum as long as I have. I had never belonged to a forum before this one, much less paying to belong to one. It has been a blessing to be here and to share and to receive information from so many of you ladies, so many of you have been such and inspiration, and encouragement ..too many to mention, it would be impossible list them all. I have laughed , cried and shared in so many of your life and hair experiences. This forum has been about more than hair its been more about life and the trials and joys we go through as women..hair has only been the common thread. My hair is like most things in my life ..its not were I want it to be:afro: ..but its far from what it use to be:pullhair: God willing I can't wait to see what the the years ahead hold. I Know this is just the beginning and there is still so much to learn and share...I raise my glass to you and me and all the ladies yet to come.

There is lots of calorie free cake and plenty to drink .. My server will help you..I even hired a few clowns..thanks for celebrating with me.:grin:

:girlbar:
:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::bday5::bday5::bday5::bday5::bday5::bday5::bday5::bday5::bday5::bday5::bday5::bday5::bday5::bday5::bday5::bday5::bday5::clown::clown::clown::band2::band2::band2::band2::band2:

The Lord bless you all

Last edited:
Re: Today is my 2 year Anniversary as a complete natural and My 2 Anniversary with L

Bumping for guests:grin:

Re: Today is my 2 year Anniversary as a complete natural and My 2 Anniversary with L

:wow: :woot: Congrats!!!!!!!!! May you have many, many, many, many more!!!!! :bighug:

Now, you know we want to see some comparison pics of how far your hair has come, riiiiiigggghhhhhhhtttt??? ;) :lol:

congrats! great job.

lys

Congrats, Congrats on your two year Anniversary. Ummmm so since the cake is calorie free, (cough, cough) I'd like 3 slices....
*grabbing cake and walking out backwards :grouphug::grouphug::bday5::bday5::club::congrats::woohoo::superbanana::superbanana::superbanana:
PARTY OVER HERE!! Lol:grin:

:wow: :woot: Congrats!!!!!!!!! May you have many, many, many, many more!!!!! :bighug:

Now, you know we want to see some comparison pics of how far your hair has come, riiiiiigggghhhhhhhtttt??? ;) :lol:

Thank you JustKiya ..this is the best I could do in such short notice , I need to update but not until the May. The side shots are up to December 2007 , the back shots are up to March sometime. I'm still grazing APL

Attachments

• Comp2-vi.jpg
    Comp2-vi.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 63
  • comp.jpg
    comp.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 62

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Thank you
JustKiya
prchiquita
cmesweet
MissAlyssa

Eat and drink all you want :lick:

Congratulations!!
:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::congrats::congrats::bounceline::bounceline:

Calorie free cake?? :sweet::sweet:

CONGRATS!!!! *getting 1 slice of cake and 2 drinks....*:grin:

cute thread
great progress
congrats

:clap:

Thank you for coming by
miami74
Blaque*Ange
miami74
den1

Congrats!!!!!

you are most certainly an inspiration to us ("semi" now :grin:) Newbies! beautiful progress!

2 years goes by fast doesn't it?!

Here's to many more happy anniversary celebrations to you!! :alcoholic

congrats you hair looks great . and good luck witht the weight loss ass weel . you look awesome .

Happy anniversary! Congratulations! :woot:

Party at YOUR house! :grin:

:club:

Congratulations.

Way to go.

:)

Allandra
iaec06
tiffers
thank you ladies

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!:band::yay::dance7:

I can't wait to see that 2 year mark myself!!

WOOHOO PARTY TIME. :band::birthday2:cake::cake::cake::lots:

I love a good party and this looks like a GREAT one.

Congratulations Hair Iam. Enjoy your day and many more years of glorious inches.
issy x

Congrats! I celebrated my 2 year natural anniversary last month. Thanks for the invite to the party!:woot::yay::woot:

frankie
InnerSoul
issidoll
hopeful
Thanks for celebrating we me :grin:

Congratulations on your hair anniversary!!!

i cant wait til i make it there (currently transitioning)

your hair is very pretty!

I see Im late to the party. Congrats on your 2 year milestone! Your hair looks great. I'll skip the cake, hook me up with a Apple Sour Martini and keep em comin, lol. :cheers:

Hope there's some cake left! I'm on my way!!:driver:

Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary! Here's to many more! :waytogo:

Back