Today is my 2 year Anniversary as a complete natural and My 2 Anniversary with LHCF

Re: Today is my 2 year Anniversary as a complete natural and My 2 Anniversary with L

Woo-hoo!! Party time!! I got my party hat on :party:

Where the strippers at? :giggle:

Re: Today is my 2 year Anniversary as a complete natural and My 2 Anniversary with L

Very pretty and you've made great progress! :yep:

Congratulations!!!!! You are an inspiration!

awesomely_nappy
Christa438
glamazon386
ivyQuietstorm
tootrendy19
tricie
Ladies thank you you made my Anniversaries very special
Have a blessed night

Last edited:

ALWAYZL8(your hair is beautiful)
littlegoldlamb
Thank you ladies

:grin: :grin::grin:What a wonderful thread!
Congrats on your 2 year anniversary, Hair I am!

Hey sis:wave:

Congrats on your progress!! Your hair has definitely come a long way!!

392924wzseyy3jfr.gif

Way 2 go Sista! Congratulations!:driver::cheers::dance7:
:Flahsssss:band::cake::yay::congrats:
I'm here. Where's the CAKE at! CALORIE FREEEE:thumbsup::saythat:

caribgirl
Nixx
DivaD04
vestaluv1
You girls are so sweet, thank you all for coming by and making yesterday so special.

Have a blessed day

Congratulations!!! :band2::woot::woot::woot::dance7:Your hair looks amazing! Enjoy your journey!!

Back