To the long haired ladies - THIS is how you cut your hair

BostonMaria

... you buy a damn wig! So put down your scissors or I'm sending Ninja's after you! :lachen:

I bought this wig ($19.99) a few months ago and yesterday I decided I wanted short hair so I wore my wig for a few hours. My kids & DH were like this :rolleyes: begging me to take it off :grin: I said, its an accessory and fun to have so go kick rocks. My oldest DD tried it on and it looked cute on her.

At the end of the day my WSL was still there and I got the cute bob thing out of my system.

Of course I posted pictures, I ain't crazy. My signature and avatar shows my length as of May.

Attachments

• Wig.jpg
    Wig.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 290
  • Wig2.jpg
    Wig2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 273
  • Wig3.jpg
    Wig3.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Thanks for posting BostonMaria! I was starting to get antsy and feeling like I wanted a bob again - but I'm gonna go get a wig instead. Maybe even a light-colored one!

I think it looked really cute on you! I should have thought about that before I cute my hair... But at least you can have your cake (hair) and eat it too! :lachen:

Very cute! Isn't it good to know that what's under the wig is better than the wig itself, and its your real hair??? :grin::grin::grin::grin:

... you buy a damn wig! So put down your scissors or I'm sending Ninja's after you! :lachen:.
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for posting BostonMaria! I was starting to get antsy and feeling like I wanted a bob again - but I'm gonna go get a wig instead. Maybe even a light-colored one!
i get antsy every spring/summer for a bob too... this is a much better option

Very cute! Isn't it good to know that what's under the wig is better than the wig itself, and its your real hair??? :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Girl it took me a while LOL Especially since my hair is curly, it tends to be BIGGER. Let's just say thank God for bobby pins LOL

How did you get all the hair to fit under there? It's really cute.

I couldn't find the cap its came with so I just rolled up my hair in the back. I'm shocked it fit, I have a big noggin

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

i get antsy every spring/summer for a bob too... this is a much better option

Ninja's... don't make me send them your way :grin: Buy a wig. It was $20 bucks.

cute. I want a wig! but is it hot???

I was sweating bullets :lachen:

This cut is really becoming to your face. And I LOVE reading your posts...you're funny. :grin:

Thank you! I think I'm funny. My kids think I'm corny :rolleyes::lachen:

It looks really nice and natural!! That's exactly what I say too, buy a wig or weave a short weave. I am not even considering cutting shorter than BSL. Nuh..uh..it took to long to get to this point. lol

cute! I'm scared of wearing wigs though. I prefer my real hair.

Oh I do too. This wig ain't got nuthin on my real hair :grin: I just wanted short hair for an hour LOL Prior to this, the last time I wore a wig was in 2008.

It looks really nice and natural!! That's exactly what I say too, buy a wig or weave a short weave. I am not even considering cutting shorter than BSL. Nuh..uh..it took to long to get to this point. lol

Thanks! I always want to yell at the screen when I see people posting about how they cut their tailbone length hair to NL LOL (I'm exaggerating) :lachen:

Wow BM, NICE! I bet you shocked a lot of people right:grin:? You know I did this a few years ago for about 2 years. I had short hair at the beginning of this wig wearing season and 2 years later when I finally diecided to take the wig off and put it away, I had thick APL to BSL hair that I rocked for about a year. I started using too much heat and lost it all but that was before LHCF and now I know wayyy better than to ever try that again. I am working my way back to BSL hair for the third time but this time, I'm doing it right - naturally:yep:.

I love the shock of the short look on you and I would still like to see you in a pixie short styled wig that tapers your face and neck too. With all that hair on your head though, you may not be able to find one that fits well:nono:.

... you buy a damn wig! So put down your scissors or I'm sending Ninja's after you! :lachen:

I bought this wig ($19.99) a few months ago and yesterday I decided I wanted short hair so I wore my wig for a few hours. My kids & DH were like this :rolleyes: begging me to take it off :grin: I said, its an accessory and fun to have so go kick rocks. My oldest DD tried it on and it looked cute on her.

At the end of the day my WSL was still there and I got the cute bob thing out of my system.

Of course I posted pictures, I ain't crazy. My signature and avatar shows my length as of May.

Yeah I never got that. I never could understand that if you are on a LONG hair journey why you would cut your hair because you are bored. :ohwell: My first thought when ever I want to dye my hair, or have an edgy look is to get a wig, not cut off a years progress, to be at the lenght I started at.

Love it, BM. LOVE.IT!!! I don't do fake hair, but I REALLY need to rethink the whole wig thing. I need to give my poor hair a rest.

Back