To the ladies that recommended Kenra to me....

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Thank you
smile.gif
I really love this conditioner. I have been using it daily for a little over week now...and it leaves my hair really soft. It's very thick, and has a wonderful smell too (coconuts and honey). I don't usually use products that contain alcohol. Hopefully it won't be drying for my hair. So far...so good!
drunk.gif

I'm a HUGE Kenra fan. It's one of my new staples.
smile.gif
. BTW, I've read the label several times and have never notived that it contains alcohol. At least not the bad kind. Only the moisturising ones.

Is Kenra similar to Keracare Humectant? I like the Keracare Humectant but it is expensive as all get out. Is Kenra cheaper and similar?

Wolftrap,
blush.gif
I think that Kenra and Keracare Humecto are similar to each other. To me, Kenra gives better slip, and it doesn't take as much for me to get a good lather like with the Humecto. It's also thicker, and doesn't contain mineral oil. Kenra is a little more expensive depending on where you buy it. If you go to the store recommendation forum...I posted a link yesterday to a site that has it for a good price...and you get 3 bucks off to boot.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sithembile said:
Armyqt
Which do you prefer Kenra or Deep brilliance conditioners?

[/ QUOTE ]

I love them both equally. They are both top performers in my book
smile.gif
. I tend to use the Kenra a little more though becuase the bottles are a lot bigger.

I can't wait for my trip to the US this summer so I can stock up on all these goodies (assuming your government gives me a visa!)

Back