To Help You Save a buck or two...

AllAboutTheHair

Pantene's Hydrating Curls and Daily Renewal's 5X conditioner for dry or damaged hair contain the EXACT same ingredients in the EXACT same order...they even have the same patent number 4,387,090...Pantene's HC is about $4.87 at my Wal-Mart, where as the Daily renewal is only $3.36. I guess patents don't mean much anymore
ohwell.gif

Good heads up on the price alert.

Both Clairol and Pantene are Proctor & Gamble companies. They're smart, develop one good product and farm it out to as many product lines as possible. Curls are the hot marketing base now, so it seems they chose to cash in on the Pantene Hydrating Curls. Are the bottle weights the same?

Are you talking about Pantene Hydrating Curls and Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal OR Pantene Hydrating Curls and Clairol's 5X Renewal?

I use the Daily Renewal ReHydrate 5x Conditioner and I highly recommend it! It's as thick & rich as my Kenra Intensive Emollient and at it costs $1.89 at the Walmart here in Seattle. I've never used Pantene so I can't compare it to Hydrating Curls.

I am talking about the 25.4 fluid oz. (750 mL) bottles of both...same size, same ingredients, same order different price...I was trippin out in the store. I had to look twice!!!

the dark grey bottle with white and gold (yellow) writing that says "Daily Renewal 5X Advanced Clean Rinse Technology" and Pantene's pink, white and silver bottle that says "Pantenes Hydrating Curls".

Back