To clarify my hair....

Amarech

Do I have to use a clarifying shampoo? Do I have to use ACV or baking soda?
I don't have any of these things right now and I need to wash tonight. Going to the store is not an option. Can I just use my regular shampoo and wash like 2-3 times? thanks

No matter how many times you use reg. shampoo, it won't clarify. Do you have regular vinegar?

ACV doesn't clarify but baking soda does. If you feel absolutely have to CLARIFY, it should do the trick.

If you just want your scalp and hair clean, regular shampoo should be fine. I just posted on this earlier today. I'll try to find it and bump it for you.

No matter how many times you use reg. shampoo, it won't clarify. Do you have regular vinegar?

Btw, you can use dish soap (in VERY small amounts) to clarify. It does work in a serious pinch (dawn is the best) and it will get the hair SQUEEKY clean, but you HAVE to dc afterwards. :)
Ita!!If you have apple cidar vinegar you can mix with water (5 capfuls vinegar to 1 qt water) or baking soda (2-3 tsp full to 1 qt water) Now these make VERY strong mixes you can add more water and less stuff to make it more gentle. It WILL dry out your hair if you use too much and don't follow up with deep conditioning. Good luck to you, Hth :)

Do I have to use a clarifying shampoo? Do I have to use ACV or baking soda?
I don't have any of these things right now and I need to wash tonight. Going to the store is not an option. Can I just use my regular shampoo and wash like 2-3 times? thanks

Btw, you can use dish soap (in VERY small amounts) to clarify. It does work in a serious pinch (dawn is the best) and it will get the hair SQUEEKY clean, but you HAVE to dc afterwards.

Thank you! Thank you!!!! This is exactly what I was looking for. I know all those other things work better but I don't have them and I need to wash tonight......

Back