To All the PJ's, Enter If You Dare.

Christelyn

You all know I'm new. I'm not one to plug a lot of products; I mostly come here to observe and learn. However, a public relations person for a new product called badasshair sent me a few of the products to review for stories I may write in the future for some publications I'm cozy with. Now at first blush, I thought this stuff was erhm....not for us. I pictured some blond on a Harley using the stuff, so I was a little hesitant and more than a bit doubtful.

But I looked at the ingredients and it had some pretty good stuff. The conditioner worked well and didn't leave my hair feeling weighed down. The poo (although it has SLS) was very moisturizing and didn't leave my hair feeling stripped naked.

I wear my hair is twists most of the time, so I used their curl enhancer "Phat" with great results! My twistouts came out full and shiny, super defined.

Here's what I used:

Ecstasy Luxury Shampoo
Vanilla Ocean Deep Treatment
Phat

The ingredients on the web page. I tried to copy and paste here, but no luck.

Have any of you all heard of this product? I'm curious to hear.

I'll try to post a picture after my husband comes home. He has a fancy schamcy digital camera that I have no idea how to use! :spinning:

You all know I'm new. I'm not one to plug a lot of products; I mostly come here to observe and learn. However, a public relations person for a new product called badasshair sent me a few of the products to review for stories I may write in the future for some publications I'm cozy with. Now at first blush, I thought this stuff was erhm....not for us. I pictured some blond on a Harley using the stuff, so I was a little hesitant and more than a bit doubtful.

But I looked at the ingredients and it had some pretty good stuff. The conditioner worked well and didn't leave my hair feeling weighed down. The poo (although it has SLS) was very moisturizing and didn't leave my hair feeling stripped naked.

I wear my hair is twists most of the time, so I used their curl enhancer "Phat" with great results! My twistouts came out full and shiny, super defined.

Here's what I used:

Ecstasy Luxury Shampoo
Vanilla Ocean Deep Treatment
Phat

The ingredients on the web page. I tried to copy and paste here, but no luck.

Have any of you all heard of this product? I'm curious to hear.

I'll try to post a picture after my husband comes home. He has a fancy schamcy digital camera that I have no idea how to use! :spinning:

Cool thanks for sharing! Looking at the site now and it is way cool!

I have no comment about your post but I just wanted to tell you I love your play on words.

Thank ye. But honest, if you visit the site, the logo is a skull and, instead of crossbones, they use a pair of very sharp-looking scissors. Made me a bit "scurred". :lachen:

I like the rocker style of his bottles .... but currently I am loving the all natural products..

Dear Fellow PJ,

Do yall think that I am an ATM machine? Yall keep coming up in here
with these new dang yummy lookin products. This month alone am at almost $300 in stuff that I "need" and some stuff I switched to. OK?

Now this....I am going to try this,......this time....but it better not happen
again..

Sincerely,

Puffy, (pj crackhead)...."strung out for life"

Thanks...

UPDATE: Not so sure now.....them cones....couple other things....

Last edited:
Dear Fellow PJ,

Do yall think that I am an ATM machine? Yall keep coming up in here
with these new dang yummy lookin products. This month alone am at almost $300 in stuff that I "need" and some stuff I switched to. OK?

Now this....I am going to try this,......this time....but it better not happen
again..

Sincerely,

Puffy, (pj crackhead)...."strung out for life"

Thanks...

UPDATE: Not so sure now.....them cones....couple other things....

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Sorry! I think you'll like it though. It's hot and dry here today and usually I have to spritz the Hades out of my hair to keep the moisture in, but the Phat seems to keep it looking good.

Thank ye. But honest, if you visit the site, the logo is a skull and, instead of crossbones, they use a pair of very sharp-looking scissors. Made me a bit "scurred". :lachen:

I'm a sucker for packaging and a product junkie at heart, but her prices are kinda 'spensive :look: The lions remind me of the Juicy Couture pups too.

Back