Pj's What Makes You Itch

right now(and it will change, give it a month or two lmao) its all natuural leave ins. i love me some leave in conditioners.

oh and shea butter. i have like 4 jars of shea butter and will buy more if i see a sale lol.

Conditioners, Deep Conditioners, Moisturizers, and lately oils...I just can't help myself. :nono:

And currently, I'm dying to buy some natural butters to seal my hair with this winter...some mango butter sounds good. :lick:
I just need to find a place with good prices and not too high shipping to get some.
Anyone got some suggestions...:look:

http://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/

Here is one, that i like, they have fast shipping and also there is www.fromnaturewithlove.com

There are others out there but these two i have purchased from before.

Eta: i just caught the too high shipping, the prices to me are resonable but you can check which one is better for you.

Conditioners--deep, leave in, rinse out, all of 'em
Hair grease--butters,creams, pomades
Natural products

I'm not a PJ (not anymore :look:) but natural butters and ph balanced conditioners like porosity control get me intrigued.

Natural Deep conditioners, leave in conditioners and natural cowash conditioners to rotate between my vo5. If i had to pick one it would be just the deep conditioners:)

I love Natural Products...DC,Conditioners,Leave-ins,Tea Spritzs,Tea Rinse,Henna, Protein,Pomades,Butters & Ayurvedic Hair-Care..

NATURAL PRODUCT JUNKIE!!!!!!!!

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Moisturizers-all natural
conditoners
Leave-ins
Oils
Butters

To many products have me itching LOL!!

special offers
pay day
threads raving about products
youtube videos
descriptions on bottles/websites
scents
colours

basically a lid - container - stuff

I mainly go for conditioners, deep conditioners, moisturisers... 100% natural to your guess is as good as mine..

that stuff right there is hilarious:lachen::lachen::lachen:
i'm still laughing each time i read it....most likely because i know your itch oh too well :perplexed

Back