TN,MS,ARK..Sale! Sale! Sale!

tammiematthews

I wasnt sure where I needed to post this...but here goes!! My local Kmart (memphis,tn) is going out of business. They're selling everything to the bare walls..and that includes hair products. I went in there on Sunday nite (10-30% off) I saw my hair wish list grow before my very eyes. 1. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Mask (only 5.69 right now, but think about it, by next week when it's half off, I could get it for 2.50) 2. John Fredia (sp)'s Frizz Ease serum, and dream curls (i've been waiting to try this product, but paying darn near 7.00 for a few ounces...sorry but I'm a cheap PJ! by next week when they'll be basically throwing this stuff away :)) 3. Revlon Wet to dry steam flat iron 17.00, now- (I know it's a cheapie version of some more expensive steam flat iron, but why pay more if you dont have to?) 5. Aussie shampoos and conditioners (all that I can carry)....I mean do I need to go on...they even had the Moisture milks that are raved about here...99 cents...can I get it for 10 cent?
'

Back