tkj25 year-end progress pics & hair cut!

Wow, great progress and nice versatility. The bantu knots are especially a great look on you!! happy hair growing and thanks for sharing.

i added year-end comparison pics from dec. 2008- dec. 2009, before & after the cut. happy new year! :grin::grin::grin:

front-compares.jpg

side-compares.jpg

back-compares.jpg

before the cut

frontcut-compares.jpg

backcut-compares.jpg

sidecut-compares.jpg

after the cut

Wow, those comparison pictures really show how much your hair is thickening up along the entire length. After the cut, it doesn't seem as if you have any layers left at all.

your hair looks fantastic, thick and healthy well done for taking such good care of it. Any chance of a tutorial on that bantu knot out? You can't blame a girl for trying!

BTW: if someone else has already requested a tutorial pls accept my apologies I have not read the whole thread, sorry

Dammit even a guy can master the Bantu Knot thing and I can't! what gives? Anyway, your hair is lovely.

lol, thanks ladies:):):)! i should be taking these braids out sometime next weekend, & i'll do my update around then ... i'm still debating on whether i'll flat iron or not, because for me that's a process, lol, and i like easy haircare -- the simpler the better. but now y'all got me excited too, lol. hhg

gorge! can't wait for my hair to be as big when i just get out of the shower.

OT: i'm soooo glad you mentioned you were a guy. at first i was just like; dang! why's this girl just flaunting her 'stashe like that? it's not subtle! can't she see it?? :lol:

Wow! So gorgeous! I used to stalk your fotki
back in the day when I wasn't afraid of picking
up a virus over there. Your progress pics here
are so inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing
over here. And that bantu knot-out... chile...

I can't wait to see your update, Tkj !!

gorge! can't wait for my hair to be as big when i just get out of the shower.

OT: i'm soooo glad you mentioned you were a guy. at first i was just like; dang! why's this girl just flaunting her 'stashe like that? it's not subtle! can't she see it?? :lol:

I was trying to keep quiet about that until I read the siggy and was like aaaah ok. That explains it :lachen: but no offense to the ladies who do have one though :look:.
Subbing to see the results TK (dont forget us)

Back