Tips on taking it slow?

Sasha Fierce

I'm guilty of falling too hard too fast.

What are some tips on taking things slow so you don't get hurt and/or taken for granted by guys?

TIA

Why put all your eggs into one basket?
Divide your time between him and another man.
It's not like HE'S your man or the both of you are 'together'.
....and there's nothing wrong with dating and having fun.:yep:

Glad I don't catch feelings quickly.
Believe me, most men actually expect it and are shocked when you can sleep with them without acting like a mini-stalker...

Keep yourself busy! Whether it is hanging out with your friends or doing things alone. Resist the urge to answer the phone and make plans with him at the last minute. IMO men like it when women have outside interests and she doesn't get so absorbed in him that she stops doing all the things that attracted him to her in the first place.

Don't play to hard to get but don't be too available. I know it's hard in the beginning when all of the endorphins are in flirting overdrive but try your hardest. And as Phoenixx said, you don't have to put all your eggs in one basket if you have not decided to be exclusive as of yet.

Read The Ten Commandments of Dating.

That slowed me down REAL fast because I realized how much there was to consider and that if it's right, it'll still be right this time tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. No need to rush!

Back