Tips For Baaaaaddddd Customer Service

metro_qt

(I'm going to place this thread here, but it may be moved, since wigs were involved.)

Hey~
I made a purchase with Sam's Beauty for 2 wigs on March 23rd.
They said a second email would come once my order was shipped. No email came (yes payment went through)

I knew the next weekend was Easter Long Weekend so while a shipment coming that quickly would have been great, I wasn't holding my breath either.

by last week, I hadn't heard ANYTHING about my shipment, nor had I received the second email.

On Saturday, I logged into the account history online, and saw not only had the order been shipped, but they attempted to deliver it on Good Friday (I was home all day, and no one knocked at my door or called)
but they sent it straight back to sender without contacting me.

Today, I called them, and had the rudest response from both the associate and the management, (who said that there was no one else above her that could speak to me... she IS the management)

They are sending my wigs back to their warehouse, and they are cancelling my order, and charging me a restocking fee and the shipping fee.

I protested and said this wasn't fair.... I never even received my order. She did not care.

WHAT TO DO NEXT???? any advice would be great. (i've posted on their instagram page as well)

(I'm going to place this thread here, but it may be moved, since wigs were involved.)

Hey~
I made a purchase with Sam's Beauty for 2 wigs on March 23rd.
They said a second email would come once my order was shipped. No email came (yes payment went through)

I knew the next weekend was Easter Long Weekend so while a shipment coming that quickly would have been great, I wasn't holding my breath either.

by last week, I hadn't heard ANYTHING about my shipment, nor had I received the second email.

On Saturday, I logged into the account history online, and saw not only had the order been shipped, but they attempted to deliver it on Good Friday (I was home all day, and no one knocked at my door or called)
but they sent it straight back to sender without contacting me.

Today, I called them, and had the rudest response from both the associate and the management, (who said that there was no one else above her that could speak to me... she IS the management)

They are sending my wigs back to their warehouse, and they are cancelling my order, and charging me a restocking fee and the shipping fee.

I protested and said this wasn't fair.... I never even received my order. She did not care.

WHAT TO DO NEXT???? any advice would be great. (i've posted on their instagram page as well)
What shipping company was it? Most of them attempt multiple deliveries becore returning. Ch3ck to make sure there actually have a shipping record to help your case.

Last edited:
Good that you filed a claim with PayPal. Vendors love to give you a hard time on issues that start with the shipper and try to not give you money back. The only exception to that in my own personal experience was Amazon. USPS lost my package and Amazon sent me another one immediately, no questions asked.

Good that you filed a claim with PayPal. Vendors love to give you a hard time on issues that start with the shipper and try to not give you money back. The only exception to that in my own personal experience was Amazon. USPS lost my package and Amazon sent me another one immediately, no questions asked.
That's EXACTLY what's happening... and the company is blaming me.
They said that it's not their fault Canada Post does not ship from their country, and I CHOSE to purchase from them. :mad::mad::mad:
(I told them, the only option they gave for shipping was USPS, so what else could I have done?)

I paid by PayPal.
The company did say they were going to refund some of the money, excluding a 10% restocking fee and the shipping fee.
I just want ALL of my money back.

Good idea, i'll call PayPal now.
Contact PayPal. They will definitely fight for you. Companies do not want to lose their PayPal status. PayPal may actually give you the full refund of your purchase and then charge the vendor the full amount. They've helped me with vendor issues several times and made sure I was refunded.

All the best with this for you.

Contact PayPal. They will definitely fight for you. Companies do not want to lose their PayPal status. PayPal may actually give you the full refund of your purchase and then charge the vendor the full amount. They've helped me with vendor issues several times and made sure I was refunded.

All the best with this for you.
Thank you!
I just got off the phone with them, and they've escalated the dispute, because they think this company may be 'trying to get a one-up on me'.... they are giving the company 10 days to respond, but most likely will rule in my favour they said and refund me the full amount. (shipping included)

Thank you!
I just got off the phone with them, and they've escalated the dispute, because they think this company may be 'trying to get a one-up on me'.... they are giving the company 10 days to respond, but most likely will rule in my favour they said and refund me the full amount. (shipping included)
Yayyyy :clap: I'm so happy for you. This is one of the reasons, that I use PayPal. They don't play with vendors. They will definitely rule in your favor.

:grouphug2: I'm so happy for you. :woot:

Thank you!

That is actually my feeling about the whole thing. Did they provide a tracking number? If not, I highly doubt they even really shipped your merchandise.

Back