Tingling Sensation

chellee

Greetings to All, Newbie Here
wave.gif
! I have been reading your posts for quite some time and I couldn't stand it any longer . . . I had to belong
grin.gif

Are there any products out there that give you a tingling sensation on your scalp? I have attempted the scalp massages a few times but my arms normally become tired after a couple of minutes (this could just be laziness) however I love the way my head feels afterwards
smirk.gif
. I am interested in finding a good product for scalp stimulation that requires little to no manipulation. Also, do they have massage devices made especially for this or are people using body massages instead?

Welcome Newbie. I'm not sure about products for tingling scalp but yes I have seen massager simply for massaging your scalp. I just saw one yesterday in the mall. It kind of looked like a big claw or like a birdcage thing. It said it was for stress relief. It was at one of those carts that sell things in the middle of malls. I was really interested in getting it buy my hubby talked me out of. He massages my scalp for me when I ask. But hope you find one.

Welcome, and Surge gives me a "tingly scalp" and anything with peppermint oil in it does too. (or just peppermint oil by itself!)

Chellee, in the past I've used Giovanni's Organic Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo and conditioner - it gives a good amount of scalp tingling when you wash your hair. Your scalp feels "cool" afterward, quite refreshing!

[ QUOTE ]
NaturalRox said:
Chellee, in the past I've used Giovanni's Organic Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo and conditioner - it gives a good amount of scalp tingling when you wash your hair. Your scalp feels "cool" afterward, quite refreshing!

[/ QUOTE ]

OOH! That reminds me I have some samples of them in my room!
grin.gif

Paul Mitchell Special Tea Tree Shampoo is really good for the scalp. It smells like peppermint and its really concentrated.
smile.gif
P.S- how do you put flags by your name?

[ QUOTE ]
nurseN98 said:
Elasta QP Scalp Stimulating shampoo.........not for sensitive scalps but I LOVE this stuff.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh, describe the feeling, please.
trampoline.gif

Thanks Ladies!

I found an online pic of a scalp massaging device. Tell me what you ladies think? http://www.bargainjims.com/ting-ting-massager.htm

I am getting goose bumps just thinking about it
spinning.gif
. I am attempting to find a store that sells it. I am too impatient to wait 3-5 days! I know Wolftrap said she saw it at the mall. Has anyone else seen this device at a mall in the DC Metro area?

I will try the peppermint and tea trea oils in the meantime . . .

Wolftrap, my apology if this is the same device as the link you posted, I am unable to open your link at work.

Chocolate01, HI
wave.gif

Talisa3636, to put flags next to your name, go to your homepage and edit your location and origin under your profile. HTH.

Yeah that's it. I couldn't really describe it in my post because to me it looks somewhat like a bird cage. I would get it but I'm another kind of product junkie not a hair pj but a infomercial pj. My hubby would kill me if I purchased yet another gadget.

Nioxin Scalp Therapy-some find it dry out their hair
Capilo Sole & Cinnamon Conditioner
Jason Thin To Thick Shampoo and conditioner

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
[ QUOTE ]
nurseN98 said:
Elasta QP Scalp Stimulating shampoo.........not for sensitive scalps but I LOVE this stuff.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh, describe the feeling, please.
trampoline.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Guuuuuurl, it feels gooooood! Like a
dance7.gif
on your scalp. It's tingly at first and after I rinsed, my scalp felt cool for a good while...this was especially wonderful because it was a hot day.

I have a bit of dandruff and even when I don't have dandruff I love to scratch my head so this was heaven for me. I had samples and I used them all up so now I'm trying to track down a full bottle which is not going as well as I thought.
ohwell.gif
But I'ma find that bottle if it's the last thing I do!

I got a sample of the scalp stimulating shampoo.

For me the first lather it doesn't tingle, but on the second one it does. It only starts when I rinse the lather from the first shampoo off. It feels really good
smile.gif

The fumes from the menthol smell did get to me a little bit, but i still like it. I'll buy it when I run out of their shampoo for relaxed hair... which will be a long time because I have a whole liter of it.

Poor nurseN98, I see bottles of it in my local bss. Hope that you find it soon
smile.gif

Peppermint oil is the bomb, I'm trying to avoid putting it in all my hair products, this stuff makes your scalp feel soooo good...It gets addictive....
grin.gif

Welcome Chellee, so these oils stimulate blood circulation to promote hair growth? My arms get tired to trying to massage and I always wonder if I'm doing it correctly....

Back