Tiffers, u my dawg!!! **Pics**

shtow

I want to thank Tiffers and the rest of the women here for putting me on to GVP. Today was an ooohhh ahhh wash day and I only spent $20-gota love it!:grin:

You know the routine, here is what I did lol. I clarified with Kenra, and shampooed with GVP Matrix Hydrating poo, then I let the Apoghee 2 min reconstructor sit on my hair for 5 mins with a plastic cap in the shower. I next DC'd for 20 minutes with the GVP Matrix Conditioning Balm. Next, I rinsed and added GVP Paul Mitchell the Detangler, GVP Paul Mitchell the conditoiner, and my IC heat protector. I sat under the dryer with my hair loose for 10 minutes and then blow dried and flat ironed. All of these products were wonderful!!!! The conditoining balm------:woot::clap::dance7::notworthy. My hair has major moisture and slip. Adding the deatangler and leave in conditioner prepped my hair extremely well for the heat I used. I am in awe of these products and impressed beyond words. What I did today will be my new regimen. I will continue to use my coconut oil every night for moisture, which has been working very well lately.

Here are the pics. There is no flash and I did not add any coconut oil.

dont act like yall dont know by now I do my hair in my SO's tees! :lachen:

Last edited:
Looks good. I'm on my way to Sally's right now so I'll be picking up some GVP. I haven't been in soooooo long.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Aries chick! Very nice!! Lub it!! :yep:

*that Nairobi is niiiiiiiiiice...*

Yeah Tiffer's is my dawg too!!! She put me on co-washing, Conditioning Balm, and the Reconstructing Conditioner (Joico K-Pak)

I like how your hair came out, I especially love how you were able to get it like that for a bargain! I'm natural and I have used GVP products with success pmichael, i've tried the k-pak the OP had. The Matrix Conditioning balm is good, so I would try the GVP version of that to save a buck anyday.

Shout out to tiffers! I was gonna thank her individually, by starting a new thread, but I can thank her here. Her rec for the GVP Conditioning Balm, got my hair back on track. The slip is amazing! For the first time in months, my hair felt moisturized for days. I'll give some of her other GVP recs a try.

I want to thank Tiffers and the rest of the women here for putting me on to GVP. Today was an ooohhh ahhh wash day and I only spent $20-gota love it!:grin:

You know the routine, here is what I did lol. I clarified with Kenra, and shampooed with GVP Matrix Hydrating poo, then I let the Apoghee 2 min reconstructor sit on my hair for 5 mins with a plastic cap in the shower. I next DC'd for 20 minutes with the GVP Matrix Conditioning Balm. Next, I rinsed and added GVP Paul Mitchell the Detangler, GVP Paul Mitchell the conditoiner, and my IC heat protector. I sat under the dryer with my hair loose for 10 minutes and then blow dried and flat ironed. All of these products were wonderful!!!! The conditoining balm------:woot::clap::dance7::notworthy. My hair has major moisture and slip. Adding the deatangler and leave in conditioner prepped my hair extremely well for the heat I used. I am in awe of these products and impressed beyond words. What I did today will be my new regimen. I will continue to use my coconut oil every night for moisture, which has been working very well lately.

Here are the pics. There is no flash and I did not add any coconut oil.

dont act like yall dont know by now I do my hair in my SO's tees! :lachen:
gvp003.jpg

gvp002.jpg

HEY LADY...FROM THE 1/2 OF YOUR FACE, you look so much like me (you are pretty) HAHHAHA same brown hair and eyes and everything. I should PM u a picture of my face!! your hair looks good too!

Back