Tia and Tamera Mowry - Is their hair real?

shinyblackhair

I think these two young ladies are gorgeous and their hair always looks stunning. Just wondering if it's real or not. Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Mmmmm. I watched that show and their hair with eagle-eyes. I think that they have long, healthy hair of their own, but on the show (especially the ones where they were at college)they had weaves. And I think if you're getting your hair manipulated everyday, you'd have to in order to keep it from totally breaking off.

Don't they have a younger brother named Taj, who was on The Smart Guy or something like that, and a sister who was on another show? If so, they all have hair like that.

Hi Shinyblackhair,

Those girls have definately grown up to be some beautiful ladies. I love how their hair looks when it's both curly and straight. I really believe that it's all theirs /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Perhaps she wasn't their sister, but she looked like them and had the same last name. Maybe it was a coincidence.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Allandra said:
I've always thought it was their hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too... and their hair is absolutely lovely!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm assuming it's relaxed, although it always looks so dead straight, it could also be pressed or flat-ironed... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yes, they have always had long pretty hair. I believe it's thiers.

I agree with the person that said they wear weave sometimes to protect from the daily heat styling and I think I read that in the hair mag to, but they definitely have real beautiful hair naturally.

If fact my brother and sisterinlaw have seem one of them at thier church w/o the weave, and said it's georgous....

My cousin plays on their show as one of their college love interests. He says it is all theirs.... It is so beautiful and healthy looking......

SherryLove

I once read that they did get their hair relaxed. Trying to get away from all the curls to look more grown-up. Yes, it's all real.

My cousin plays on their show as one of their college love interests.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tyreke or Jordan? /images/graemlins/wink.gif I love that show! I still watch it on Disney channel.

You're correct Taj is their brother. However, I never heard of another sister.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes there is another sister. She's younger than Taj -- a spunky full cheeked little thing.very cute. I believe they had a show on ABC where about 3 of the kids were on together. It was short lived.

Supergirl said:
I used to think that they were related to Essence Atkins. They all looked similar, but no relation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she the girl that played Tahj's sister in Smart Guy? She's the one that I thought was his real sister. I haven't seen the show in a while and don't remember if I ever saw her real name.

Back