Throws a brick at the walmart lady... Hahah..

Hidden_Angel

So, today I'm in the store at my favorite place in the world! Wal-mart
I had my shea-butter,Oils and MN (I've been usiing it past few weeks and getting great results) she starts ringing up the MN and stares at me then politalty says.. "Honey you might want to get checked up in you've got three boxs of these things" .......

:perplexed my mouth dropped i quickly payed and walked away.. I wanted to scream at her for putting me on blast like that.. never in my life!:lachen:

Hidden_Angel said:
I had my shea-butter,Oils and MN (I've been usiing it past few weeks and getting great results) she starts ringing up the MN and stares at me then politalty says.. "Honey you might want to get checked up in you've got three boxs of these things" .......

:perplexed my mouth dropped i quickly payed and walked away.. I wanted to scream at her for putting me on blast like that.. never in my life!:lachen:
I'm sorry, but I'm sitting here :lachen:. How bold of her, and the nerve of her at the same time. Whoa.

that would have thrown me for a loop:eek:

I mean what could one say after the cashier made a comment like that !:)

I guess I would have just smiled and walked out and just played it off:lol:

I probably would have said, "And you may want to mind your business." However, I'm trying to be nicer is situations like this. You handled it nicely though!

I had to read it like five times before I got it.... I'm slow today.... It's funny and cold at the same time to put somebody on blast re. the perception of issues in the "womanly parts"....

RelaxerRehab said:
I had to read it like five times before I got it.... I'm slow today.... It's funny and cold at the same time to put somebody on blast re. the perception of issues in the "womanly parts"....

HA! Me, too!! I was reading "MN", but for some reason my brain was computing "NTM". I was wondering why anyone would care if someone was buying three containers of Neutrogena?!?!? :lol: Time for my nap, I guess. ;)

Hidden_Angel said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sorry, but this FUNNY!

Serious, she could have been seriously worried about your condition :eek: down there!

Did she say it quietly, or loud enough for others to hear! :confused:

I'm sorry but I am cracking up right now.:lol: Man that sounds like something my grandmother would have said. She used to embarrass me all the time with her frankness. You handled this so graciously.

kinchen said:
That was funny but she was also looking out for you in a way

I agree! but when your being loud about it I wasn't sure how to take it!

the guy just started at me and looked at me as if i had an dieses

lol..I kno if I was a checkout person and somebody wanted to purchase 3 boxes of MN..i sure wouldn't say anything .......but in my head I'd be like DAMN!!!she need to get to the GYN...

sylver2 said:
lol..I kno if I was a checkout person and somebody wanted to purchase 3 boxes of MN..i sure wouldn't say anything .......but in my head I'd be like DAMN!!!she need to get to the GYN...

:lachen: :lachen:

I had pack of MN and two NeoAF and the guy looked over and saw the Neo AFjock and just stared at me harder...
:lachen: :lachen: i was sooo embarrased i could feel their eyes burning into my back as i walked away..

Hidden_Angel said:
I had pack of MN and two NeoAF and the guy looked over and saw the Neo AFjock and just stared at me harder...
:lachen: :lachen: i was sooo embarrased i could feel their eyes burning into my back as i walked away..
Well, was your hair on point?

Damn girl. I didn't know you had MN on the counter AND some Neo AF Jock. Lawd chile.

Please don't get me while I :lachen::lol: .

miracle said:
HA! Me, too!! I was reading "MN", but for some reason my brain was computing "NTM". I was wondering why anyone would care if someone was buying three containers of Neutrogena?!?!? :lol: Time for my nap, I guess. ;)

I kept thinking Mane and Tail and was like, why would she need to get checked for using those?

Back