Those Who Mix Conditioner In Shampoo...

MizaniMami

What's the ratio for this? I love my Aveda DR shampoo but it doesn't provide me with slip, so if I could add humecto to it I would be in love.

I am thinking about trying to add some humecto with my Keracare hydrating poo too. I am so excited to try this.

MizaniMami said:
What's the ratio for this? I love my Aveda DR shampoo but it doesn't provide me with slip, so if I could add humecto to it I would be in love.

I am thinking about trying to add some humecto with my Keracare hydrating poo too. I am so excited to try this.

I may have to try this also. Will you deep condis after? With the same condis?

Bumping!

I tried this on my nephew's hair (which is like a 3b) and his hair was extra soft, but I didn't get to rinse his conditioner out all the way, so it felt kinda coated.

I'm def. gonna have to try this on my own hair.

Bumping...Third time's a charm!!!

Have anyone done this yet?? I am adding some humecto to the little bit of Hydrating poo I have left.

I do.

Humectant shampoo and conditiner mixed w/ a bit of Lekair Cholestrol.

MizaniMami said:
Bumping!

I tried this on my nephew's hair (which is like a 3b) and his hair was extra soft, but I didn't get to rinse his conditioner out all the way, so it felt kinda coated.

I'm def. gonna have to try this on my own hair.

the cute lil devil:cool: that dropped your conditioner on the floor? I guess he comes in handy huh?

hey ive done this- humecto with Keracare hydrating poo too. i dont remember the ration but i do know i used less poo than con... i think it was around 1 part poo and 1 parts con

I used 4 healthy squirts of my Elucence MB conditioner in my Keracare Hydrating Poo. It's AMAZING!! I didn't think the Hydrating Poo could get any better, but it did. Definitely try it!

Ebonygurl00 said:
I used 4 healthy squirts of my Elucence MB conditioner in my Keracare Hydrating Poo. It's AMAZING!! I didn't think the Hydrating Poo could get any better, but it did. Definitely try it!

OMG, I am getting excited!! :lol:

Hmmm....I've never thought to try this. Maybe I'll try adding some condish to my garlic shampoo because that stuff is a little stripping. Do you think it would help with that Mizani? Thanks for the idea.

Pokahontas said:
Hmmm....I've never thought to try this. Maybe I'll try adding some condish to my garlic shampoo because that stuff is a little stripping. Do you think it would help with that Mizani? Thanks for the idea.

Girl I dunno, it should. That's what I am trying to figure out. I won't be able to do it until next Sunday though, this is my week to clarify.

Pokahontas said:

Great idea!! That garlic shampoo is dry! I'm going to try this too.

I've never heard of doing this --- doesn't it inhibit getting your hair all the way clean before you condition separatly?

Chayil

I have been thinking about it, but never had the gut to try it. So i will be watching this thread

Back