This ok, I don't want my conscience bothering me

• Thread starter Thread starter Paradox
  • Start date Start date
P

Paradox

This guy has a girlfriend in Massachusetts:
Do you want to hang out sometime this week? I haven't seen you in awhile it feels like. We should catch up.

I'm young and stupid, you ladies are smart. If you have boyfriend in another state,would you feel ok with this message to another female. I'm weary.

has he flirted with you before? has he given any inclination he wants to hook up with you?

if not, then its fine. it means nothing.

...is there more to this that you arent saying? it seems pretty innocent to me.

Last edited:
If your conscious is bothering you, then don't go. If he were married, then I would say not to go. But if all you guys are doing is catching up, then I don't see anything wrong with it. If you knew the woman he is currently dating, then I would say do not do it.

Is your conscious bothering you because you want to do more than "meet and play catch up?"

has he flirted with you before? has he given any inclination he wants to hook up with you?

if not, then its fine. it means nothing.
no he hasn't, I was thinking it was fine also. Men are so strange though and he's Asian. I read that Asian men don't show too much emotions..which he doesn't. even with his girlfriend.
I'm tempted to just say I'm busy like I did the other times.

If your conscious is bothering you, then don't go. If he were married, then I would say not to go. But if all you guys are doing is catching up, then I don't see anything wrong with it. If you knew the woman he is currently dating, then I would say do not do it.

Is your conscious bothering you because you want to do more than "meet and play catch up?"
His girlfriend is my friend, and I don't want to do anything that even reassembles something wrong. Not even an inkling.

I'm just going to say I'm busy.
I don't have time for this -ish. Trying to guess mens ways. I said I wouldn't do that this year. Thanks for the input ladies!

This guy has a girlfriend in Massachusetts:
Do you want to hang out sometime this week? I haven't seen you in awhile it feels like. We should catch up.

I'm young and stupid, you ladies are smart. If you have boyfriend in another state,would you feel ok with this message to another female. I'm weary.

I personally would not like my boyfriend asking some woman to come hang out with him.

How would you feel if your man did something like this?
I'm unstable and possessive, :lachen:so I wouldn't like it at all. But I'm not normal.That is why I asked you guys, to hear from normal people.

Last edited by a moderator:
His girlfriend is my friend, and I don't want to do anything that even reassembles something wrong. Not even an inkling.

Then you definitely should not go. I would not want my girlfriend hanging out with my boyfriend:nono:. I can just hear the convo now, "Girl your boo and I had so much fun today, we had lunch, went to the movies :blah:".

I personally would not like my boyfriend asking some woman to come hang out with him.

Me either.

I'm unstable and possessive, :lachen:so I wouldn't like it at all. But I'm not normal.That is why I asked you guys, to hear from normal people.

You're silly :lol:.

This was pretty much a no-brainer for me, and the bolded solidified it. I definitely wouldn't be caught alone with anyone's SO, DH, etc. I wouldn't want anyone saying something sketchy went on. :nono:

Back