This may sound stupid but...What is the purpose for a leave in??

luvn_life

I mean I know its good to have one. But, I think if I know the true purpose then it will help me with finding one. I am leaning towards this one because it also has a heat protectant in it... But, first I wanna know what I should be looking for.

Larger View
Beyond The Zone Last Call Leave-In Conditioner

By: Beyond the Zone

• Regular Price: $4.99

Size: 6.4 oz.
Quantity: One
Sally Item #: SBS-140713

Value For Price
ratingSecondary.gif
4.7 out of 5 Meets Expectations
ratingSecondary.gif
5 out of 5 3 of 3 (100%) customers would recommend this product to a friend. Read all reviews Write a review Share this Product:

Printable Reviews

Beyond The Zone Last Call Leave-In Conditioner restores natural moisture to your hair with added shine and manageability.
More Details

• More Details
  • Usage Tips
  • Package Directions
  • Ingredients
  • Reviews

• For battered, abused and over-worked hair
  • Restores lost moisture
  • Strengthens and improves manageability
  • Protects hair from heat styling
  • Reduces breakage and split ends
  • Prevents frizz
  • Adds shine
  • Great smell

Dried and fried hair - fight back against the abuse and let Last Call Leave-In Conditioner do the hard work. This conditioner strengthens and protects your over-worked locks. Restoring moisture lost during daily heat styling, chemical processing or color services. Hair regains shine and bounce and is easier to style. Detangles hair and guards against breakage and spit ends. Leaves hair in it's best condition.

UMMMMM.....Beyond the zone last call sounds good to me, I have Beyone the Zone up the heat up and I love it, but back to the question, a leave-in conditioner IMO, is just extra conditioning, but you leave it in, see I don't Deep condition with heat or Deep Condition period, so I use a leave-in for that extra conditioning.....and protection against heat.....and plus when you air dry, some of that moisturize evaporates anyway....but that' my opinion, but I would try that Beyond the Zone.....I might try it myself.......HTH!

Back