What is your Best Leave-in Conditioner

Hey ladies!
I love, love, love Paul Mitchell's "The Conditioner". I use a small amount after my washes and work through the hair. I also mixed some with filtered water in a spray bottle as my daily moisturizing spray. Leaves my hair soft, light and moisturized without feeling heavy and coated.

aphogee leave in I really like the fact that it keeps my hair moisturized and not way it down!

giovanni direct leave in
yes to cucumber leave in
shea moisture leave in
garnier fructis sleek and shine
fekkai shea butter condish(works great as a leave in)
j.f lazartigue shea butter leave in(freakin xpensive)

[FONT=&quot]Mine is Salerm 21. I put a little on my hair after I shampoo and deep condition.

I purchased my first bottle of Giovanni Direct Leave in last week. I haven't tried it yet. I hear it has the potential to be a favorite. I shall see.

:)
[/FONT]
Wow. I can't believe I forgot to come back and update in this thread. Well, I've been using Giovanni Direct Leave In since March, and I LOVE it. I finished up my first 8 ounce bottle, and now I've moved on to my first (of two) liter size bottles. :)

I just discovered Mane N Tail original conditioner as a leave in, I used it on my rollerset for the first time, and my hair came out light, fluffy and soft! My other staple is Giovanni direct, I alternate btw the two

Giovanni Direct Leave In, Afroveda's Shea Amla Whipped Buttercream, and Qhemet Biologics moisturizers are hands down the best leave ins I've tried period
icon7.gif

BBD Stretch
Lacio Lacio
Chi Silk Infusion
Rusk Smoother (didn't like it at first, but I mixed it with water in a spray bottle and now it's a staple)
Chi Keratin Mist

NTM Leave-In. Yummay :p

I might have to try that Giovanni Direct Leave-In. The raves are getting to me...

Last edited:
BBD Stretch
Lacio Lacio
Chi Silk Infusion
Rusk Smoother (didn't like it at first, but I mixed it with water in a spray bottle and now it's a staple)
Chi Keratin Mist

I will too as long as my rollersets come out looking like your siggy

Mine Current Favs in No Particular Order Are:spinning::

Alba Botanica
Alter Ego Nourish Spa
BBD Stretch
Salerm 21 B5
Beauty without Cruelty
AG Fast Food
Apoghee Green Tea & Keratin

Rusk Smoother
aubrey condishes, WC and HSR are great as leave ins
chi silk infusion

I need to get some giovanni direct and try it; I am not sleeping on giovanni products anymore...

Joico Kpak Reconstructor (This stuff really keeps my hair from breaking during and after the rollerset process, since I've been using this I have seen a lot less breakage)

Joico Kpak Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil (This serum helps with detangling as well as gives the hair a lot of shine.)

Joico Kpak Leave-in Protectant (OKAY, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this foam! I use it on my ends and ng when I rollerset. it really makes parting and detangling a breeze when I rollerset.

I use Sally's generic for Paul Mitchell The Conditioner. It helped a lot when I was stretching relaxers, made my hair very soft and helped with detangling.

Hands down, Salerm BioMarine Tratamiento Acondicionador Triple Activo, I love natural hair treaments, but this is one of two non-commercial products that I use.

Hey Adeyemi! :wave:

I just bought this leave in from the bss yesterday and was wondering if it was a protein leave in or moisturizing one? The little description on the back of the bottle doesn't say much besides tell you the 2 main ingredients which it's derived from :ohwell: Also, do you use it every time you wash your hair or just with a chemical service (relaxer or color, if you do either)

Thanks!

i use paul mitchell the conditioner i love it this my staple leave in, I also use garnier sleek n shine leave in.

KBB hair nectar
Giovanni Direct Leave in <--- is more economical and works just as well for me.

Back