This may seem corny, but...

Hair2Here

I just enjoyed another night of co-washing my hair. After I was done, I kind of looked around at all of my hair products and smiled and thought about the ladies on LHCF who have taught me well. I'm on my way to achieving my hair length goal in a healthy way this time with the help of you ladies. I couldn't help but to laugh at the things I use to do though. A few times I washed my hair with dish liquid when I was out of shampoo or even worse, laundry detergent when I was out of both!!! Good Lawd, I could have did the BC without scissors. I must have been crazy lazy!. Was I in this boat alone or what?

You ladies are all that and got it going on real good when it comes to hair.

Just had to give it up to ya!

I know how you feel. I would sometimes wash & not use conditioner cuz I was lazy & when I was relaxed I'll use grease on my wet hair & blow dry it to make it straight. That left me w/ straight stiff greasy hair.:nono:

Laundry detergent, LMAO!!!! I have never heard of that one! Well I should say before LHCF, I pretty much gave up on deep conditioning and moisturize was not in my vocab at all.

I just enjoyed another night of co-washing my hair. After I was done, I kind of looked around at all of my hair products and smiled and thought about the ladies on LHCF who have taught me well. I'm on my way to achieving my hair length goal in a healthy way this time with the help of you ladies. I couldn't help but to laugh at the things I use to do though. A few times I washed my hair with dish liquid when I was out of shampoo or even worse, laundry detergent when I was out of both!!! Good Lawd, I could have did the BC without scissors. I must have been crazy lazy!. Was I in this boat alone or what?

You ladies are all that and got it going on real good when it comes to hair.

Just had to give it up to ya!

Thank you for wanting to be sure your hair was clean :yep: and keeping it real with us on the board.

Yeah! I've come a long way! I used all kind of 'inappropriate' products on my hair and should be completely bald by now!

Back