This Is Disgusting!!!

I know right! I had to deal with something like this before and the first thing I put on were gloves. You don't know what kind of super bacteria had a suitable envoirment

I know right! I had to deal with something like this before and the first thing I put on were gloves. You don't know what kind of super bacteria had a suitable envoirment
How long did it take to detangle? How many times did you have to cleanse/wash it? :barf:

She might as well should of put on a wig everyday. I know women sacrifice hair health to look good but this clearly didnt even look all that great.

How long did it take to detangle? How many times did you have to cleanse/wash it? :barf:
We just had to cut it off. it was a little old lady that wore wigs and never combed her hair. there was no saving the length. we left her with hair long enough to braid and it was cornrowed. and she put her wig back on and went about her merry way

I cannot believe what I'm seeing. My scalp is racing my blood is running cold and I have goose pimples even on my lashes. I cannot beweave this

@mzteaze This is a homeless man who went to the hospital because he felt something moving around his hair. Worms ate all the hair to the scalp.

Thanks. I went directly to YT for it and realized that I was actually seeing what I thought I was seeing.

That was completely nasty and I'd hate to see what he will need moving forward in his life.

Wow, did she just come out a homeless shelter after a year?? Because I can't understand why other wise

Wow, I never seen hair like that.

Back