This Brush Works! Lmbo

:lachen: I just watched this over the weekend because I was considering buying this. I got mine from Amazon.

LOVE IT!!! He had me crackin up.......but how bout I may go down to my local CVS because they have a whole aisle dedicated to "as seen on tv" stuff lololol

RIIGHHHT!! I have a Maxiglide and I'm already thinking about getting this because it looks so much easier! He selling me and I'm tryna hold out

He needes to section his hair and dentangle his little section. That's why it was a hassle. Lol He was killing me with his $43 and some change.:lol:

He's hilarious. His hair is no longer gonna be curly after this lol. He ran that brush through like 50 times *cringe*. Does he know about heat damage. He has really nice hair I'd hate to see it damaged.
I know I would do several passes on my hair and my daughter's...I don't need to buy this..

lol, i bought this same brand after watching this review this weekend and was pleasantly surprised. the brush is pretty gentle on hair and i liken the results to a hot comb press without the hassle and the risk of burning. i researched some of the cheaper brushes and a lot come with gloves, so my guess is that the handle of the cheaper ones get pretty hot. i didn't have that problem of the handle getting hot with this brush.

it got my hair pretty straight, like a silky blowout. you could choose touch it up with a flat iron to bump, but i just flat twisted. I purchased the brush as an option for a quick and gentle way to stretch and detangle. i'm 4c with fine but dense strands. you don't need a lot of passes to get your straight either, maybe 2 or 3.

he's right, it leaves a great shine. it's also a great option for refreshing weave leave-outs or weave in general

D
HalfieTruths on Instagram uses this in place of a blow dryer to stretch her hair before twisting. I could see using it for that. I talked myself out of buying it because I don't want to get too dependent on using heat. I wonder how damaging this is.
can it be done on damp hair?

Him and that lil bang :lachen:I think I want one of these. I was debating when everybody on the forum was getting the one on Amazon. I'd only use it twice a year for length checks. And maybe for graduation in April if I do a flexirod set instead of a sew in. But watching this again made me really want one :look:

I saw this exact product at Marshall's today for $25 but declined to get it until I saw some type 4 reviews. Even though my hair is tighter than his, it did get pretty straight so I'm sold now. I will go back later on next week to pick it up since I'll be straigthening my hair more now that it's fall.

This. My sister is trying to get me to try the Etae system & I keep seeing the flat iron passes...... I know we don't have to do as many passes but heat damage is super frightening to me.
Yea I just grew out a damaged area. It took years! It's not even worth it. I'm not getting this thing. I can stretch my hair in other ways.

Back