Thirty Percent Off at Sally's Tomorrow....

So, I just went through my stash ( I had to because I'm packing to move) and this is what I'm getting.

Aphogee 2 Step Protein Treatment and Balancing Conditioner
GVP Paul Mitchell the Conditioner
Aphogee Gloss Therapy Hair Polish
ECO styler Gels
Magnetic Rollers with clips (they are on sale for $2.50)

I changed my mind about the flat iron because I found one, still in box this morning.

I never know what to buy out of Sallys nowadays. When i was relaxed, Sallys was my hangout spot!
^^THIS....I use pretty much only natural products (except for the occasionial Eco styler or QP Glaze when i wear a bun), so unless im gonna dye or bleach my wig or need hair scissors i rarely go.

I bought the new deep conditioner with manoi I and Argan oil. I got four of them.
I also got one and only Argan oil masque , hair pins, goody good day hair pins, foot files and pedicure supplies..

How did you get the coupon? :cry2: I haven't had anything come in the mail or my email. I've had my friends try to register, too, and they haven't received anything either. :cry2:

AJellyCake I don't think you need a coupon. At the bottom of all emails sent out this month there's a banner at the bottom that says "Double Reward Day is Saturday, February 23rd". It says they'll double your 15% beauty club reward, so you need a card.

Phoenix14, do you have the emails?I would've pulled them up on my phone, I think they have to honor it.

AJellyCake I don't think you need a coupon. At the bottom of all emails sent out this month there's a banner at the bottom that says "Double Reward Day is Saturday, February 23rd". It says they'll double your 15% beauty club reward, so you need a card.

Phoenix14, do you have the emails?I would've pulled them up on my phone, I think they have to honor it.

Thank you, DaiseeDay! I went in there earlier and the lady said I should have gotten a card in the mail. :spinning::spinning: I'll see what she says to what you said! I found an email that mentions the sale. Thank you!!

Thanks for sharing this. I was feeling sick but I jumped out of bed and told hubby to take me to Sally's.

Got the As I Am Double Butter for 13.99 was 21.99 with a 2.00 coupon plus 30% off.

The Beautiful Textures Curly to Straight Flat Iron Silkener for 2.94 was 6.19 2.00 coupon an 30%

The Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shine Mist for 5.53 was 9.89 with 2.00 coupon and 30% off

Creme of Nature Argan oil Sulfate free Shampoo for 4.41 was 6.29 with 30% off.

How did you get the coupon? :cry2: I haven't had anything come in the mail or my email. I've had my friends try to register, too, and they haven't received anything either. :cry2:

Sorry for the super late response. If you have a beauty club card and spend $25 in a month at Sally's you earn a 15% reward coupon that you can use the following month on any purchase; today they ran a flash sale where they doubled that 15% reward. All you had to do was print out your coupon and present it.

How often do they do this?

I'm not sure how often they double the reward coupon, but the 15% off is an ongoing promotion; spend $25 this month and earn 15% off next month as a beauty club cardholder.

I am just getting hip to Sally's rewards. I was ignoring all the emails. Now I got my eyes open. This was a very good deal.

Eta they gave me another15% coupon starting tomorrow.

I get emails and I have a card but still nothing.

Phoenix14 Sally's doesn't do a good job of letting people know that they have to create an account and register reward card online. I assumed that because i gave them my email address when I signed up in the store that the account would automatically be set up. Not so, I only found out because I called to complain that I was receiving advertisements, but not my coupons.

It turns out you can access your coupons from your registered reward card online if you missed an email with a coupon. They email them earlier the next month, if you spent $25 the previous month.

I showed them my coupon on my phone and they key the coupon code associated with it into the register. I'm not wasting my ink printing Sally's coupons when I can easily pull it up.

ETA: Go register your card online. All you have to do is create an password etc. If you look at your account your coupons will be there. I was listening to them hawk the reward card this morning when I went to take advantage of the 30% and they did not tell the people who agreed to sign up for it that they need to take their card and register it online.

Last edited:
MileHighDiva, I registered my account after reading this thread before I even went to the store and saw nothing. In fact my account had my renewal date wrong. ****** Sally's

@cynd I've had a discount card for years and didn't know about this. The only coupon I would get is when I renewed my card and it was a $5 off on my receipt. Once I saw this thread, I signed up on the website and I got a coupon for my purchases last month. They also have bday coupons, smh. I've been missing out. I wish the store would have told me.

Yep kbnax, I've had a card for years and never even got a birthday coupon. :perplexed

Yep @kbnax, I've had a card for years and never even got a birthday coupon. :perplexed

cynd

Me either! I had no idea they did that. I registered on Friday and my bday is next wk, so I'm still hoping I get a bday coupon but I'm not holding my breath. :sad:

Like someone earlier said, I had no idea when I got the card that I had to make an account online. I thought it happened automatically, otherwise what did I need to give them my email address for? The messed up thing is I go on that site at least 1x a wk looking at reviews and checking on sales :ohwell:.

I'm still pissed that I spent over $60 last month and didn't know I coulda had a discount to use. :rolleyes:

Onhergrind09

nice haul! was that silken child on sale at your Sally's? It's never on sale here...and I mean never! Although it's still reasonable, I always wonder why it's never on sale but Silk Elements always got something going on. I like both the detangler and moisturizing creme from Silken child but want a sale so I can rack up, lol

kbnax, it wasn't on sale by itself, but with my 30% off, that was sale enough for me :). Yea, I've been a Sally's member for years and I've only seen it on sale a handful of times.

To clarify for everyone else, I've been getting e-mails from Sally's for years and I can't ever remember them having a double 15% off sale before (i.e 30% off when you've already spent $25.00 that month). When I went to the store I asked an associate who said she had been working at the store for a while and she couldn't remember one either. I think the only way to know about sale's is to either look at your sales receipt (where you get 15% off your next purchase after you've spent $25 for the month, or through email).

For some reason I thought the store was having a 15% off sale and that I would combine it with my receipt from last week that has a 15% coupon. I only got 15% off, but took advantage of some BOGO at least...

I went craycray in sallys 2day. Do any of y'all have this standing dryer? I paid 94 bucks for it, is that a good price?

I also bought a flat iron & as iam cowash & ecostyler:)

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

Attachments

• IMG_20130224_161819.jpg
    IMG_20130224_161819.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20130224_162300.jpg
    IMG_20130224_162300.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 12
Phoenix14 Sally's doesn't do a good job of letting people know that they have to create an account and register reward card online. I assumed that because i gave them my email address when I signed up in the store that the account would automatically be set up. Not so, I only found out because I called to complain that I was receiving advertisements, but not my coupons.

It turns out you can access your coupons from your registered reward card online if you missed an email with a coupon. They email them earlier the next month, if you spent $25 the previous month.

I showed them my coupon on my phone and they key the coupon code associated with it into the register. I'm not wasting my ink printing Sally's coupons when I can easily pull it up.

ETA: Go register your card online. All you have to do is create an password etc. If you look at your account your coupons will be there. I was listening to them hawk the reward card this morning when I went to take advantage of the 30% and they did not tell the people who agreed to sign up for it that they need to take their card and register it online.

See I'd didn't even realize this until the other day and I didn't know that they sent you coupons based on spending. The lady at my Sally's has no idea how it works and couldn't tell me why my card wouldn't come up under my email :nono:

Back