Thirty Percent Off at Sally's Tomorrow....

DivineNapps1728

What are you buying?

Sally's will double your fifteen percent beauty reward coupon on February 23rd; I barely have a list made and I could use some ideas.

So far I know I need to stock up on:

1. GVP Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
2. KeraMinerals DC
3. An edge/slick stick (forgot the two brands they carry)
4. Color mixing bowls
5. Argan oil Ecostyler gel

I almost wanna splurge on a curl former kit, but I fear I'd need two packs for my head.

Anyone have recommendations for things that are worth picking up during the sale?

Last edited:
This is great because I have a Bday coupon to use. But I'll probably only buy some hair scissors because they don't sell to many natural products

Im buying wgho and sum hair clips. I also have a 5 off coupon:)

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

This is great because I have a Bday coupon to use. But I'll probably only buy some hair scissors because they don't sell to many natural products

Sally's sells more natural products now. Still not a lot but every time I go in there, they have more and more. So check it out next time you are there.

They just launched the Design Essentials natural line & they carry TaLiah Waajid, Shea Moisture & some other new brands geared towards natural haired ladies (even though the products may not be all natural).

Thanks for this @DivineNapps1728. I knocked over an almost full container of AsIAm Coconut Cowash this morning and wasn't going to replace it. Maybe I will now.

I keep passing by the AsIAm products, I have a coconut allergy so I won't be trying the cowash, but are there any other products you'd recommend from the line?

They just launched the Design Essentials natural line & they carry TaLiah Waajid, Shea Moisture & some other new brands geared towards natural haired ladies (even though the products may not be all natural).

I keep passing by the AsIAm products, I have a coconut allergy so I won't be trying the cowash, but are there any other products you'd recommend from the line?

I've tried the gel and the leave-in. I liked both of them. They get mixed reviews though based on your hair type. But the gel has good hold and isn't as sticky as most gels.

I have been looking for someone else with a coconut allergy because I wanted to know for sure if what I experienced was a reaction. I tried coconut oil early on in my hair journey but I would have constant itchy scalp. At first I thought I was just doing something wrong until I started to take things out of my regimen and it wasn't until I took the coconut oil out that my scalp stopped being so irritated. I really hated that because I did like what it did to my actual strand but there's no way around it getting close to my scalp or on my hands unless I use gloves smh

I had no idea they sent out reward coupons, smh. Just last month I spent over $60 there! Anyways, after viewing this thread I made a Sally's online account and called customer service. She stated that the coupon will appear in the my account section under a heading called my coupons. I don't see that though. Where is it supposed to be?

eta: nevermind. I had to log out and log back in for it to show up :spinning:

Last edited:
I am going to get:

A blowdryer
Perm rods
GVP Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm
& a couple eyeshadows

Last edited:

@divinenapps, I've used the clarifying shampoo from that line and it worked pretty well. I also like the Eden Body Works sulfate free poo they carry.

Last edited:
I had no idea they sent out reward coupons, smh. Just last month I spent over $60 there! Anyways, after viewing this thread I made a Sally's online account and called customer service. She stated that the coupon will appear in the my account section under a heading called my coupons. I don't see that though. Where is it supposed to be?

@kbnax, neither did I and I have a discount card and spend a grip there regularly. For some reason I assumed I was being given a discount at the register when I showed my card. :blush: Thanks. Off to open an online account...

Last edited:
I'm ready. :yep:

I have my coupon and list folded together in my wallet.

I'll be taking advantage of that Silk Elements sale (buy 2 get 1 free).
- Mild Relaxer
- Leave-In Moisturizing Creme
- Sulfate-Free Shampooo

i really like the poo, hair milk and dc from Eden Body Works jojoba monoi line. its all nat. the hair milk detangles nicely and the dc is filled w/moisture.

I wanted to get the extra wide curlformers kit, but they don't seem to have them on the site or in the store.

Ill probably get:

1. Shea Moisture - Curl and Style Milk
2. Curls - Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste
3. Ecostyler Gel (for SO)
4. Zotos AGE Beautiful Demi Permanent Hair Color - Clear (and developer)

There's a few more but that's all I can think of right now.

I'm not natural I just prefer to use natural products. Thanks

Wow, I didn't know about the coupons, Going to see if I get coupons with an account. I want some
1. good bobby pins
2. Comb Disinfectant

Beautiful Textures DC, most of the As I Am line to try for the first time, and of course Shea Moisture, if there are any left, lol

Last edited:
cynd I've had a discount card for years and didn't know about this. The only coupon I would get is when I renewed my card and it was a $5 off on my receipt. Once I saw this thread, I signed up on the website and I got a coupon for my purchases last month. They also have bday coupons, smh. I've been missing out. I wish the store would have told me.

I have been looking for someone else with a coconut allergy because I wanted to know for sure if what I experienced was a reaction. I tried coconut oil early on in my hair journey but I would have constant itchy scalp. At first I thought I was just doing something wrong until I started to take things out of my regimen and it wasn't until I took the coconut oil out that my scalp stopped being so irritated. I really hated that because I did like what it did to my actual strand but there's no way around it getting close to my scalp or on my hands unless I use gloves smh

I have to be careful, I can use some products with coconut oil (Shea Moisture line), but I've had adverse reactions with straight coconut oil & other products containing it. My scalp gets itchy & irritated, but when I scratch it, it burns, if the oil gets on my face sometimes I break out in hives & swell.

I am going to get:

A blowdryer
Perm rods
GVP Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm
& a couple eyeshadows

I wanted to try the Biolage Balm, but I couldn't justify buying something that may not work when I could get 5 of something that did for the same price. I may try the GVP version.

@divinenapps, I've used the clarifying shampoo from that line and it worked pretty well. I also like the Eden Body Works sulfate free poo they carry.

I'm not sure that I've ever seen the Eden Body Works line at a local Sally's. I gotta look out for it

cynd I've had a discount card for years and didn't know about this. The only coupon I would get is when I renewed my card and it was a $5 off on my receipt. Once I saw this thread, I signed up on the website and I got a coupon for my purchases last month. They also have bday coupons, smh. I've been missing out. I wish the store would have told me.

I think that's horrible, the coupons are my only incentive to shop at Sally's sometimes.

I want a flat iron. Does anyone have a Jilbere and if so what is the highest heat setting? One more thing, I'm going for the bone straight look, will I achieve with this brand?

Back