THINK FAST!!! cute day date ideas...

SO and I did this one day and I loved it. We went out to eat something neither of us had tried before (alligator) and went to Barnes & Noble and we read to each other while drinking coffee.

It was really sweet.

Fruit picking
Wine tasting
Dinner lessons
Museum Exhibit
Dance Lessons
Bake your own cake/cookies at a local bakery
Picnic at a local park
Make you own pottery
Paint ball

Last edited:
- Bike riding or roller skating at the beach. A picnic at the park or even chocolate strawberries and cheese and crackers on the beach are always fun...

Dh and I went on a kayaking date followed by a hike then picnic at a camp area for the first time recently. Great date! If you live in an area with a lake, most places have rentals that cover everything including a guided hike in the woods.

Though it's typical but a picnic is cute. Maybe you can do cultural themes like France, have some chilled coffee, croissants, quiche and fresh fruit.

Adventurous stuff
Antigravity chambers or Vertical Wind Tunnels
(I see you're also in Cali :), you might like them: http://www.skydiveperris.com/ they offer both real and simulated/indoor skydiving). So much fun. :grin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWDzrqtbwVw
Amusement parks (roller coasters, games, etc)
Helicopter tours
Surfing lessons
Shooting range
Rafting or Tubing
Certain race tracks offer "ride-alongs" where you get to experience speed racing with a professional driver.

Ideas for the more faint of heart :grin:
Shopping together at an open market or farmer's market and prepare a meal together with the fresh food you purchased
Summer block parties
Music or Film Festivals
Walking tour of a nearby city, or city-oriented scavenger hunt.
Aquariums or Planetariums
Salsa dancing
Car shows

Last edited:
SO and I did this one day and I loved it. We went out to eat something neither of us had tried before (alligator) and went to Barnes & Noble and we read to each other while drinking coffee.

It was really sweet.

that is definitely sweet....

not the alligator part....:nono: lol

Adventurous stuff
Antigravity chambers or Vertical Wind Tunnels
(I see you're also in Cali :), you might like them: http://www.skydiveperris.com/ they offer both real and simulated/indoor skydiving). So much fun. :grin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWDzrqtbwVw
Amusement parks (roller coasters, games, etc)
Helicopter tours
Surfing lessons
Shooting range
Rafting or Tubing
Certain race tracks offer "ride-alongs" where you get to experience speed racing with a professional driver.

Ideas for the more faint of heart :grin:
Shopping together at an open market or farmer's market and prepare a meal together with the fresh food you purchased
Summer block parties
Music or Film Festivals
Walking tour of a nearby city, or city-oriented scavenger hunt.
Aquariums or Planetariums
Salsa dancing
Car shows

love your ideas!!!!!:yep:

okay so i got home maybe an hour ago from my date....

so we went to go eat pizza...went to Balboa Park (monument in my city)...not sure if you would call it a musuem....but it's really cool and has alot of historic stuff!!!
then we went to get some frozen yogurt...talked....
went back to his place....cuddled on the couch and watch a movie and a couple of TV show.....before i knew it, it was 11:30:blush:

thanks for all of your suggestions!!!!:drunk:

thank you!!!! will do!!!!
here are a couple pics!:drunk:

Attachments

• 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 95
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    506.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    515.2 KB · Views: 84
botanical gardens, biking through the park, an activity place like the make your own pottery joints, or a cooking class, taking any active class like yoga, boxing, or something

bunnie82, sounds like you two had a great time. You're very pretty and he's nice looking, where did you find him at :look:? I live in San Diego as well and I don't ever run into nice looking men, the last one I seen was in October of last year :nono:.

Back