THEY'RE DOING THE PONYTAIL HAIRCUT ON TV....

jaibee

THEY\'RE DOING THE PONYTAIL HAIRCUT ON TV....

Hey I think I saw someone posting something about putting your hair in a ponytail before cutting it in layers. They just did it on ambush makeover, they are calling it "tie-cutting". They say that it gives more natural looking layers.

Re: THEY\'RE DOING THE PONYTAIL HAIRCUT ON TV....

I am going to try that method on my weave when I sew it in next month. I love that show, but I can't watch it at work.
frown.gif

That was me. Did it really work? I wish I could have seen it. Thanks for posting this....

Yes it worked! The lady's hair looked really nice and the layers came out really natural looking.

I posted on this too, my haidresser did this to someone and it came out really nice. Looks pretty easy to do!

how do you do this exactly? do you put it in a high or in a low pony? how do you cut?

I think you put the hair in a mid to high ponytail and twist it in a downward motion and then take scissors to it, cutting as you go around.

I've seen it done that way but there may be other ways of doing it.

C'mon ladies, step-by-step instructions please? I'm taking my braids out next week and I know I need a serious trim. I would prefer to do it myself because my old hairdresser looks @ me funny for just wanting the trim and none of the other "frills".

Map it out for me like I am in kindergarten. Thanks:)

Back