They are betting on my hair.

plove

My sisters have two bets going on about my hair.

1st bet, I won't keep my braids in my hair until Nov.

Big sister thinks i will.
Lil sister thinks I can't

This bet is for $50 for them and $20 for anyone who wants to join in.

2nd bet, what will happen to my hair if i last that long.

Big sister thinks i will be at SL and may need to trim my ends.

Lil sister thinks my hair will be a hot mass and I'm going to have to cut a lot off.

This bet is for $20.
I can't join the bets :cry3:

So who have $20 and are you in for bet 1 or 2.:grin: (This is Internet money not real money)

Last edited:
plove said:
My sisters have two bets going on about my hair.

1st bet, I won't keep my braids in my hair until Nov.

Big sister thinks i will.
Lil sister thinks I can't

This bet is for $50 for them and $20 for anyone who wants to join in.

2nd bet, what will happen to my hair if i last that long.

Big sister thinks i will be at SL and may need to trim my ends.

Lil sister thinks my hair will be a hot mass and I'm going to have to cut a lot off.

This bet is for $20.
I can't join the bets :cry3:

So who have $20 and are you in for bet 1 or 2.:grin:

See....this is PRECISELY why I do not share my hair business and regimen with "non-LHCF'ers".....negative energy. I would be mad that folks were betting against my progress. That's negative energy

This is just a question (not trying to be negative) but wouldnt it not be a good idea to have braids in from now until November? Thats 5 months. Maybe i read your post wrong but are you getting them re-done in between now and then?

I guess you can use this as your motivation to keep up the healthy hair care practices. Do you mean you will be keeping your braids in until November? The same ones that you have in now that were done in April? That would be 6-7 months!!! Have you tried this before? Sorry for all of the questions. Please update us on your progress and your routine. I'm cheering you on (not gambling of course).

Last edited:
CantBeCopied said:
See....this is PRECISELY why I do not share my hair business and regimen with "non-LHCF'ers".....negative energy. I would be mad that folks were betting against my progress. That's negative energy

MY big sis is betting for me and my lil sis is betting against my
I think it's all in fun:)

atlien11 said:
This is just a question (not trying to be negative) but wouldnt it not be a good idea to have braids in from now until November? Thats 5 months. Maybe i read your post wrong but are you getting them re-done in between now and then?

You can ask any question you like even if it is negative.
I put the box braids in sometime in April so this is going on month #2
I do redo like 5-10 braids a day lol, so if i keep this up i will redo all my braids by the end of the month.

oh thats smart. well if you keep re-doing a few everyday you should be fine. No matting or tangling. goodluck! Btw, you should get in on the bet so that you can win some money to get your hurr did when you take your braids out in november :grin:

I'm betting with your big sis. If you are redoing braids on an on-going basis and keeping them moisturized, you are going to have a lot of nice growth. Good luck!

girl you should read my post about negative comments from friends. as far as i know they didn't take any bets out on me though.

as for my bets: i think you can keep the braids in till november and your hair will be shoulder length then. $20 each please.

This is really sad. I don't tell people about my hair goals just because of this. The same thing happened to my girlfriend... her co-workers bet 100.

caribeandiva said:
girl you should read my post about negative comments from friends. as far as i know they didn't take any bets out on me though.

as for my bets: i think you can keep the braids in till november and your hair will be shoulder length then. $20 each please.

OK thats 40$ so far for bet 1 and bet 2 my 20$ and yours, come on ladies take a bet:)

Back