THESE PEOPLE NEED TO STOP THE LF TOMFOOLERY!!!

jaszymeen

so today im at work mindin my own business when this lady asks me for help so i look up from what im doing and the first thing i see is HER LF SLIDIN BACK & LIFTIN leavin a trail of glue saying "hello world. see me in all my glory!!!" 30 mins later one of my CO-WORKERS suffered the same fate but its like hers wasnt glued down at all!!! i was perplexed as to how she stood in front of people all day with her wig greeting everybody before she could. 2 hours 2 girls come in one with a blonde barbie doll wig WITH HER THICK BLACK EDGES JUST ALL OUT sittin sideways cuz it was on crooked and another who looked like she used BLACK WEAVE GLUE mixed with a little bit of pine tar to glue her lf down:ohwell:...
BANG
MY
HEAD
AGAINST
THE
WALL
NOW!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
as u can c i had an eventful day:lachen::lachen::lachen:

BLACK glue??? It's like some people don't give a damn what they look like, as long as they have that fake hair flowin down their backs :perplexed

How could she look in the mirror and say "Yeah, this looks as good as Beyonce's!" You know she thought she was too fly! :lachen: :nono: :sad: :giggle:

BLACK glue??? It's like some people don't give a damn what they look like, as long as they have that fake hair flowin down their backs :perplexed

How could she look in the mirror and say "Yeah, this looks as good as Beyonce's!" You know she thought she was too fly! :lachen: :nono: :sad: :giggle:

Vampires. A long time ago I realized that some people are vampires. They cast no reflection, so they don't know what they look like before they leave the house. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

How embarrassing!
Why not just bobby pin it down if you know you don't know how to use the glue?
You need to tell them to start practicing on weekends....and don't leave the house until they get it right!

The same can be said of folx without weaves/lf's as well :lachen:

i ask myself this question every day when i see women with f'ed up weaves and styles.. how the heck do you go out like that.. and they walk like they wearing some beyonce weave thats the messed up part..

Vampires. A long time ago I realized that some people are vampires. They cast no reflection, so they don't know what they look like before they leave the house. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lachen: that is IT!!! next time i see some live mess in public I will point it out and yell vampire with distress.

that does not sound cute AT ALL
i see people leave their house looking crazy just because its not their hair, like people with weave forgetting that blond does not match their skin tone or that having a line of track with some thread hanging out does not look right

I'm seeing the SAME thing at a work convention. I may try to sneak some photos in the next couple of days to demonstrate.

Sometimes when I see the condition of some of these wigs I wonder why the hell they do not just rock their own hair because whatever is up under there surely could not be worse than what is on top of it?!!

I really think you're on to something there; reverse vampires who don't give a damn who they subject their hot-mess-ness to during the day, and hide under the cover of darkness (in clubs mostly) at night.

The end is nigh.. now where did I put that diamante cross pendant I used to rock all those years ago?..:nono:

:lachen::lachen:
I had a similar experience yesterday. I was teaching a course that involved some physical activity and two of the participants had a WEAVE! :nono:
They were so obvious and during some of the activities I was telling the participants to not pull on anyone's hair and then....one of the Weave girls whispers to me...***Well You know what will happen to my hair if someone pulls it!***:perplexed:nono: Her weave was not fooling anyone, the hair she had left out in the front was way too short and was just sticking up and not covering the track in the front. The weave hair itself looked like plastic and was matted to itself.:nono:

Then the other girl bends over to do an activity and her hair slips over...the back is all tracks.:blush: She only had the front done and she has had this weave for a few weeks so it's not like she is still in the process of getting it done:nono:

No wonder people at my work think my TWA is a wig:rolleyes:

This reminds me of a thread on here raising the question about whether you say something to ladies who could do with some guidance regarding their wig/weave etc. The general consensus was HELL NO! :lol:

:lachen::lachen:
I had a similar experience yesterday. I was teaching a course that involved some physical activity and two of the participants had a WEAVE! :nono:
They were so obvious and during some of the activities I was telling the participants to not pull on anyone's hair and then....one of the Weave girls whispers to me...***Well You know what will happen to my hair if someone pulls it!***:perplexed:nono: Her weave was not fooling anyone, the hair she had left out in the front was way too short and was just sticking up and not covering the track in the front. The weave hair itself looked like plastic and was matted to itself.:nono:

Then the other girl bends over to do an activity and her hair slips over...the back is all tracks.:blush: She only had the front done and she has had this weave for a few weeks so it's not like she is still in the process of getting it done:nono:

No wonder people at my work think my TWA is a wig:rolleyes:

what in the sweet baby jesus in his infancy in his manger is going on here:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: i will not stand for this tomfoolery anymore

LF are the devil.

I was looking at some pics on facebook that had my friend tagged in them. Two of her friends had synthetic lacefronts on and you could see that white line going from ear to ear.

I was shopping last weekend and the girl who checked me out at the counter had one on. The scalp looked like a piece of white plastic with little hairs sticking out and the hair was clumped together. It was so obvious.

I say if you can afford the expensive, realistic looking one and have it installed properly, then don't bother.

LF are the devil.

I was looking at some pics on facebook that had my friend tagged in them. Two of her friends had synthetic lacefronts on and you could see that white line going from ear to ear.

I was shopping last weekend and the girl who checked me out at the counter had one on. The scalp looked like a piece of white plastic with little hairs sticking out and the hair was clumped together. It was so obvious.

I say if you can afford the expensive, realistic looking one and have it installed properly, then don't bother.

i concur. i wore a lf for like a month and it's too much upkeep for me so now it's just sittin somewhere in my room collectin dust. people get these things thinking thinking they're worry free. a lot of people go "well i dont have 2 worry about tracks showin" WELL you're right you have a lot more to worry about you have to make a realistic part, bleach the nots, find a glue/tape combo, worry about the lace lifting and possibly the grid showing, tweaking the hairline for a more "realistic" appearance:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: too much work for me

I really think you're on to something there; reverse vampires who don't give a damn who they subject their hot-mess-ness to during the day, and hide under the cover of darkness (in clubs mostly) at night.

The end is nigh.. now where did I put that diamante cross pendant I used to rock all those years ago?..:nono:

they can't hide in the club either b/c a lot of lace front glue will fluoresce under those black lights...it ain't safe for lace front vampires no where

Priceless! Couldn't explain it better myself. But instead of blood they thirst for lengths, regardless of how ridiculous they look.

Back