There ain't nothing like my........

meka

This is a thread where we can speak of our holy grails!!! That/those product/products that makes you love your hair and dealing with it on a daily basis. Tell your hair type as well, and describe what the products do for your hair.

Ill go first

Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo/ cleanses but doesnt strip, gives me slip and doesnt dry out my hair.

Keracare Humecto/ moisturizes like nobody's business even 10 weeks post and makes detangling a cinch.

Lacio Lacio-best leave in hands down! makes my hair silky and adds a shine but no greasy after feel

Chi Silk Infusion-I love the way it makes my hair feel, I use it on wet hair before I rollerset and on dry hair before I flat iron both ways makes my hair feel so silky and light it doesn't weigh it down

all day, any day:

#1 water

the rest: vo5 (moisture milks), aubrey organics HSR (gets me out of any "situation" :grin:) lustrasilk shea butter and aloe cholesterol, really loving suave professionals (the weak and damaged hair one in the blue bottle as well as the curly hair one in the green bottle :grin: both have cones but i likey).

that's it for me :yep:

There aint nothing like:
My meal replacement shake. It contains only 124 calories and it keeps my ass full on the go.

Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream - if she discontinues this one like my Sidr Tree Butter Balm (RIP :nono:)I am going down to FL.!

Let's see I've got so many I think I can't do my hair without, but I'm going to say ORS creamy aloe shampoo, Parachute coconut oil and definitely my NTM Silk touch leave-in. That leave in is definitely a keeper, keeps my hair tamed!!!

I have type 4a hair
My 1x weekly prepoo mix:
2 eggs
1tbsp of olive oil
This mixture makes my hair army strong:yep:

I also love my John Freida Tropical Passion Mango shampoo and conditioner
The shampoo is very gentle and the slip from the conditioner is crazy:yep:

Lecithin-straight or mixed with a creamy leave-in
NTM silk touch leave-in
Amla/shikakai oil (homemade)

ETA--Silicon Mix, Miss Key 10 en 1 and R & N mask (conditioners)

Last edited:
I have type 4a hair
My 1x weekly prepoo mix:
2 eggs
1tbsp of olive oil
This mixture makes my hair army strong:yep:

I also love my John Freida Tropical Passion Mango shampoo and conditioner
The shampoo is very gentle and the slip from the conditioner is crazy:yep:

This sounds so yummy to me!

There's nothing like Lacio Lacio leave in for softness, shine and heavenly smell

Coconut oil for same reasons

ORS replenishing packs-just one of my favorite all time Deep condishes. I love the ingredients and how my hair feels(strong and supple) when it marinates in this.

Please note two of my favorite products contain SAA:grin:

I'm sure there are others but these are at the top of my list so I'll stop there or I'm sure I can find something good about everything in my stash

Well, there aint nothing like my....

WEN Cleansing Conditioner- This stuff is the truth. It cleanses, moisturizes, deep conditions, and detangles my 4b nappy roots.

CHI Silk Infusion- Best serum ever! I use this on my wet hair before rollersetting and the results are always great, even at 19 weeks post.

Ojon Revitalizing mist- Awesome spray leave-in and the smell is heavenly. The fine mist moisturizes my hair on contact.

Jane Carter Solutions Hair Nourishing Cream- This is a new love for me, its slowly but surely taken its place as number one in my heart for best cream moisturizer ever. I could not believe how soft and moisturized this cream left my hair. Im still holding on to my ojon tawaka cream, since I know ojon won't let me down at 20 weeks post, but if JC can past the stretch test then ojon might be shelved.

Castor Oil- Seals like no other. nuff said

WEN fig oil- Keeps my hair shinning and moist

Ion Hardwater shampoo-chelates without stripping my hair
porosity control shampoo-softens, detangles, moisturizes
Alter Ego Garlic hot oil treatment- keeps away excessive shedding
Kenra MC very moisturizing/detangling without mineral oil/cones
Nacidit Olive Oil conditioner-ditto for kenra but has mineral oil
salerm 21 leave in-moisturizing, detangling,
gives softness/smoothness until next wash. wonderful sets with plenty new growth
natural oasis pomade-soothing, my dry scalp drinks it up
longtime staple
olive, avocado, jojoba, coconut oil-conditioning&sealing- my hair just loves oil.

Last edited:
Hey,

My most recent love affair is with Miss Keys 10 en One! OMG, I tried it once before and had an almost full jar. This week, I tried it again as a pre-poo on dry hair under heating cap and OMG....as I rinsed, my hair was like butta! Love it! :yep:

My others are:

Bone Marrow
Lacio Lacio/Salerm/Water mix

This sounds so yummy to me!

There's nothing like Lacio Lacio leave in for softness, shine and heavenly smell

Coconut oil for same reasons

ORS replenishing packs-just one of my favorite all time Deep condishes. I love the ingredients and how my hair feels(strong and supple) when it marinates in this.

Please note two of my favorite products contain SAA:grin:

I'm sure there are others but these are at the top of my list so I'll stop there or I'm sure I can find something good about everything in my stash

DivaRox,I got the shampoo and conditioner from my local Dollar Tree. Trust me they smell yummy too:yep:

Ion Hardwater shampoo-chelates without stripping my hair
porosity control shampoo-softens, detangles, moisturizes
Alter Ego Garlic hot oil treatment- keeps away excessive shedding
Kenra MC very moisturizing/detangling without mineral oil/cones
Nacidit Olive Oil conditioner-ditto for kenra but has mineral oil
salerm 21 leave in-moisturizing, detangling,
gives softness/smoothness until next wash. wonderful sets with plenty new growth
natural oasis pomade-soothing, my dry scalp drinks it up
longtime staple
olive, avocado, jojoba, coconut oil-conditioning&sealing- my hair just loves oil.

I have been hearing 'cones' a lot. What are cones? :ohwell:

check the siggy lol. My absolute faves! Really tames the hair and keeps it moisturized. I really only need to moisturize once day with it but I go ahead and do it twice (lightly) because I can tend to act OCDish when it comes to my hair.:perplexed

Dove Advanced Care Repairing Treatment Therapy :yep:

No matter what I do to my hair, this always returns it to perfect condition - makes my curls pop, comb glides through, and always restores the right amount of moisture. It's a miracle in a 7oz. tube - nothing compares to this.

:worship2: Verifen Complex Hair Care line for my type 4 a/b hair. :dance7:

My second set of staples are from different lines, but they compliment each other. These are Cream of Nature shampoo (moisturizing/detangler), Motions Moisture Plus conditioner and Infusium 23 (leave in treatment aka Repairology used as a detangler), Hairobics detangling/hair oils and TCB or Softee Indian Hemp pomades. :band:

Back