Keracare & emergencee review

Elizabeth26

I recieve some hair samples so I was testing out the different products so I can make a decision on what product line I wanted to buy. I did a preshampoo treatment with DDGB with EVOO, then I shampoo my hair with keracare hydrating and detangling shampoo, then I use nexxus emergencee, then I deep condition with keracare humecto, and then I use cantu shea butter for a leave in. I did an emergencee treatment because I'm 7 weeks post and my hair was starting to break and shed. After I did this I comb through my hair and their wasn't any hair in the comb and my hair was soft. My hair had so much slip and the breakage stopped! I just air dried my hair in a bun. Emergencee has never worked this good for me in the past. I know it had to be the keracare because this was the only new thing that I used on my hair. I heard so much rave about the keracare products so I will definitely order this line. I just wanted to share this experience with you guys. :) :grin:

Since joining this board, I have got a lot of great tips from the ladies, most recently about cowashes. Love em! I also plan on trying out some of the Keracare products as they seem to have good reviews. I have Nexxus products and bought some Emergencee that was on sale at Walgreens. I haven't had the chance to use it yet, but am curious to see what others who have tried it think about it.

ladybug71 said:
Since joining this board, I have got a lot of great tips from the ladies, most recently about cowashes. Love em! I also plan on trying out some of the Keracare products as they seem to have good reviews. I have Nexxus products and bought some Emergencee that was on sale at Walgreens. I haven't had the chance to use it yet, but am curious to see what others who have tried it think about it.
Yeah the CW really help when stretching the relaxers. I have the nexxus products, too. I haven't tried the therappe yet but I tried the humcetress and the diamtress. The humectress didn't give me the same slip as the humecto but i'm going to try it again and see how it works.

Back