The "Which Should I Choose?" Thread

kellistarr When was the last time you straightened? I say go for it! Just be sure to deep condition reeeeaaally good! :grin:

sugarwater (love your name, btw!) My vote is for SheScentIt because the products are great AND there's a sale going on now! :yay:

P.S.

You can buy Shea Moisture at Walgreens. :D

Last edited:
I had the bright idea of asking DH how I should style my hair. He suggested "parted down the middle with the ends curled up (flipped)". OK dear, sorry I asked and where the heck did that come from? :look: :lol:

I was thinking of a loose flexi-rod set. I would have to flat iron my hair for the flip. Which one should I do?

frizzy Too funny! :lachen: I wonder how long he's been fantasizing about you with the flipped ends and center part. :lachen:

Well, I think since you asked him, go on ahead and make yo man a happy camper with those flipped ends. :lol:

Oh ga! tiffers you got me laughing with tears in my eyes talking about him fantasizing!

I will take yours and his advice and do the flip, then I see myself doing a Caruso set after we see that center part ain't where it's at. :lol: ....or the flip.

I have two choices to make...

Cowash:

Silk Dreams Destination Hydration

OR

Claudie's Intense Avocado Conditioner

Moisturizer:

Claudie's Isha Cream

OR

Claudie's Balancing Daily Moisturizer

tiffers Darn just now noticed your post, did you already choose?

I'd say the Claudie's avocado (bc how can you ever go wrong with avocado-I love it!! :heart:) and the Isha cream! :)

My big think right now and has been for the last 6months stay natural as I stay in some type of fake hair alot or relax and use wigs as my ps when its getting to the point of needed a retouch.

I know but Im ready to see some growth as its hard to tell when your natural unless you dye it.
:lachen: Tell me about it! I had blondish hair and then hot pink for less than a month because already my roots were out of the light-colored world. But yeah, hmm I guess it can be hard to tell otherwise unless you opt for straightening/stretching? :/

Should I:

Cut off 2-3" of ends all at once

OR

Cut off an inch a month til December, but I will cut off my first inch October first?

I am on a serious DC/Ceramide challenge, but I have some straight ends from some past heat damage.

For whatever reasons, I've been thinking about flat-ironing. Me, who is too, too lazy to apply heat, I'm doing good to do a deep condition. I'm terrified of heat damage. However, JustKellee101 on youtube, makes me think twice. Her hair ain't mine and mine ain't hers, but, my mind is going there. What do you say?

BKT? This has also been a thought. I'm thinking if you ain't scared. . . .
The versatility does make it attractive.
Umm, your hair is gorgeous! I understand wanting to switch it up sometimes. I say if you're feeling the urge to flat iron, go for it. Make sure you use a good heat protectant and keep that flat iron temp moderate.
Love this thread. Which will you choose komaza lucious locs dc or karens body beautiful olive moisture mask? 4b thick strand med-low porosity I think.
I love(d) KBB, but vowed never again to purchase. For that reason alone, I say Komaza :lol:

Want to try out a new natural product line. Which one should I try first?

Oyin Handmade
Qhemet Biologics
Aveda
Afroveda
Shea Moisture
Komaza
SheScentit
Kinky-Curly
I agree with Tiffers, She Scent It is good, or Qhemet would be a great place to start.
idk, i was just going to get them online
Don't know where you are in Atlanta, but Sage Naturalceuticals is a store there that sells lots of natural brands. The link to the address is here

:lachen: tiffers ok to the left it is...Thx....I guess everything goes to the left...Dutchie (sp?), "everything you own in a box to the left" (Beyonce) :lachen:

Nix08 LOL!!! I didn't even think of that! Now that song's gonna be stuck in my head all morning. :lachen:

^^^I'm here, Nix08! :wave: :hug3: Just a-lurkin' and a-likin', too lazy to type :lol:

You should relax before Christmas, wear your hair down and stunt on them hoz :lachen:

Back