The top two/bottom two leave ins?

melodee

IYO, what are the top two leave in conditioners on the market? And what are the two worst? You may include Dominican products. So far, I've yet to find a winner in Infusium 23 and Aphogee Leave in. They're in my bottom two, due to their tendency to dry my hair out. I have yet to find a top two, but I'd like to.
ohwell.gif

Actually Infusium 23 Moisturizing is in my top two. They have several formulas...I make sure I chose the one that says Moisturizing...not Damaged or Original.

My other one would be Nexxus Headress.

I don't have any for the bottom two. I don't experiment a lot with leave-ins for some reason.
ohwell.gif

My top two are:

* Clairol Renewal 5x Daily Nourishment
* Kiehl’s Leave-In Conditioner

Both of these are thick, creamy and moisturizing.
smile.gif

Not sure about the bottom two right now.
ohwell.gif

Top Two:

Empress Moisturizing Retainer and MotownGrl's Leave-In! (motowngrl.8m.net). I can make it as heavy or as light as I want!

Bottom Two:
Luster's Pink Oil and Infusium 23 (sorry Jen!
cry3.gif
) are the worst leave-ins I ever used on my hair. I liked Infusium as a setting lotion on my relaxed hair, though. Go figure!

Bottom Two:

Redken's Anti Snap Leave In
Sebastian's Potion no.9

Both leave the hair so dry and parched.

Top Two:

This is hard but for right now:

New Image Damage Free Thermal Condiotioning Styler (an excellent heat protector with fantastic heat protecting ingredients)

Keracare Silken Seal (combs glide through the hair with this on and the hair remains smooth to the tip)

HA YOU GUYS...
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS A GOOD LEAVE-IN FOR BRAIDS EXTENSIONS??
I'm just wondering because I'm really looking for something to keep my hair strong after I wash my hair...

Hmm, I haven't tried a lot of leave-in conditioners but...my top 2 right now would be:

1. Biolage Leave-in Tonic
2. Biotera Leave-in Conditioner (just a generic Biolage)

Don't like Pantene Leave-in...doesn't work since I started transitioning. I used the pantene for about year until a month ago...haven't tried anything since I found the Biolage and then the Biotera knock-off.

You guys have me wondering about my Infusium.
confused.gif

Can you recommend a good liquidy leave-in? I like to have a creamy one and a watery one.

Maybe I'll try the Motions Nourish.

TIA!
Jen

When my hair was relaxed I liked African Formula Let-It-Grow Super-Active Hair Tonic, ION Anti Frizz Spray and AllWays 911. A lot of ladies here like Elasta QP H-Two.

Now I like African Royale Daily Doctor and the BRX Spray (they are very similar). They may be too slippery for relaxed hair, though...

My hair is relaxed and I use African Royal Daily Doctor. It's not relaxed straight though. sassygirl, What is BRX spray?

This is the BRX Spray. The ingredients are similar to the DD. I ran out of BRX ages ago and have been refilling the bottle w/ the DD ever since.

aid1033.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You guys have me wondering about my Infusium.
confused.gif

Can you recommend a good liquidy leave-in? I like to have a creamy one and a watery one.

Maybe I'll try the Motions Nourish.

TIA!
Jen

[/ QUOTE ]

Jen, you could try Elasta Qp Htwo, its liquid and has good ingedients.

Hmmm... I love a lot of leave ins. Here are my top picks.

Liquid leave-ins:
-------------------
Bio Rejuvenating Mist (favorite leave-in to re-moisturize hair)

KMS Silker Leave-in(really makes my hair silky! great for roller setting and wraps)

Creamy leave-ins:
------------------
Beauty Without Cruelty (I reach for this the most out of all my creamy leave-ins, so I think it's my favorite)

Bumble and Bumble

Rusk Smoother

Least Favorite Leave-ins:
-----------------------------
Giovanni Direct Leave-in (hated it!)
Redken Anti-Snap (really hated it!!)
Aveda Elixir (this is so-so)
Nexxus Headress (also so-so)

Those would probably be my top two if we're talking creamy leave-ins. If not the Nexxus Headress, then the Humectress. For watery leave-ins, I have to go with African Royale Daily Doctor and my homemade glycerin/water/conditioner spray.

Mine would most definately have to be:

*Profectivs break free
*H-Two, the ingredients are excellent and it uses distilled or deionised water if i can remember. Any way its great.

The worst

*Pink oil moisturiser
*Motions leave in nourish spray

Top Two:

1. Elucence Moisture Balance
2. Keracare Leave-In Conditioner

Bottom Two:

1. Nexxus Headress
2. Redken Anti-Snap

Thanks for the recommendations....if I'm near Sally's soon I'll try the Biotera...otherwise..I think I'll go with the Elasta QP H-Two..
think.gif

love.gif
<font color="brown">Although many do not like Aveda, I am an addict!
love.gif

For leave-in conditioners, I like:

Aveda Elixir (creamy) I ALWAYS use this one regardless of any other sparys or styling products.
Aveda Styling Curessence (spray leave-in and detangler)
Aveda Brilliant Damage Control (spray leave-in and protectant)

AngieK </font>

i think i'm the only one but i love pantene leave in spray. i also love pink oil for blow drying.

one of the worst ones i used was aussie hair insurance. the smell was horrible and it did not detangle at ALL.

Back