The top two/bottom two leave ins?

[ QUOTE ]
Wow I didn't know that many people didn't like Infusium 23.... I haven't tried it, what's wrong with it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't say anything is wrong with it. It's just that I don't care for it on my hair. Different strokes for different folks, ya know?

The worst leave-in I've tried thus far is the Dew leave in by Cathy Howse. That stuff was like water. It didn't do anything for my hair. Also Motions oil mositurizer. This stuff made my hair feel like straw.

This is easy for me: Africa's Best liquid leave in hair mayo and nexxus headress are my top two and Infusium 23 and 911 emergency leave in are my bottom two.

My favorite liquid-y leave in is Motions Nourish. Can't think of another one. I hate Infusium 23 and Lusters Pink Oil. Ooooh, don't get me started on Pink Oil.
whip.gif

I like Razac leave -in (this stuff smells really weird though) and infusium 23 original.. boh do a great job at detangling. the infusium strengthens well and closes my cuticles, but i try not to use it all the time. b/c it can crunch the hair.
Motions is 3rd on my likes list.

I hated the africa's best leave in hair mayo and just for me leave in

Woah, I went away on a short trip and almost forgot to check on this thread. Thanks, you've given me lots of suggestions. I think I'll try the Biologe and the Daily doctor next.

some of the ladies commented on the infusium23 and which one to use.i like the one for moisturizing normal to dry hair..thats first top second top is organics leavin liquid hair mayo(all natural ingrediants)including olive oil,egg protein,jojoba oil,honey,milk,ect.

two bottom ones were creme of nature hair fortifying serum,
and sebatians potion#9 ..that really sucked.

3c/4a relaxed hair.
23 inches/goal 30 inches by new years.

top 2: kemi oyl conditioning spray love it !!! watery but with the addition of kemi oyl very moisturizing exspecially good for naturals
can't think of another...

bottom 2: infusium! refuse and don't!
motions nourish made my hair hard

my top two are:
Infusium 23 and
Fantasia Leave-In Moisturizer Hair and Scalp Treatment Extra Dry Hair Formula w/ Aloe Complex (nice for detangling)

bottom :
Moisture Max 30 Second Instant Hair Repair (might as well use plain ol' water!)
I don't have a second one

Top - Elasta Qp Recovery
By far the most superior I've ever tried!
(thank you, Boadicea
worship.gif
)!!!!

Bottom - Pink Oil anything!

Top two

Suaves leave in conditioner
Elucence moisture Balancing conditioner

Bottom two

Infusium 23
Fantasias IC

TOP TWO

nexxus headress
infusium 23

BOTTOM TWO

fantasias ic
profectiv breakfree

just purchased lanza leave in protector

Headress mixed with jojoba oil and glycerine.

Totally Awesome!!

Great shine, great slip, great softness and lots of volume!!!

I knew I would finally get it to work for me!!!

I wouldn't put this on the bottom but
Kerastase Elasto Curl leave-in

Over Priced and so not worth it.
It hasn't done anything for my hair. I have to really doctor this up to get it to work and even when I do the Headress is still much better.

Top two - Biolage Daily Leave in Tonic & Salon Selectives Loosely Defined.

Bottom two - Infusium 23 & Motions Nourish

laugh.gif
What is it with the Infusium??? When I was a kid that stuff worked wonderfully. I think they jumped the shark by playing with different formulations or something because time and time again my hair would crystalize if I used it.

My top three:
1. Aveda Elixer---smells great and keeps my hair soft and fluffy.
2. Infusium 23---light, dries fast
3. 911 Leave-in---heavier formula, works very well

Honi, I like that term "jumped the shark". My brother recently told me about the origin of that term. Infusium just makes my hair hard. I was probably better years ago.

Back