The Successful Cheater or the Lazy Faithful Guy

• Successful Cheater

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Lazy Faithful

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 142 85.5%

• Total voters
Crazy thing is most woman are probably with the successful cheater right now and dont even know it or are in denial.

or don't care and accept it as a viable tradeoff.

If the cheating bothers you, just don't have sex while stating infidelity and STD fear as the reason why. Shouldn't really bother him if he's cheating anyway. If he has a problem with it, you get paid.

Sounds like either

HIV, HPV, Gnonhrea, Hepititus a,b,c or d, and women calling my house, heartache, getting women pregnant, lonely nights

vs

money issues.

Neither.

If I could tweak the situation and had to choose, the lazy faithful guy. I've give him say 15/hr job. The the home would be happy and he could at least pay for himself.

Sadly enough many of our men fit the lazy guy but he's also a cheater. Anyone who isn't at work gotta do something. And that doing is usually another woman.

He's faithful because he's lazy, and he may become a cheater if he is successful. The situation is far too common. Neither.

They're the same man. The lazy faithful is only faithful because he can't get the other girls. He would be looking up to the successful cheater saying 'If Only...' in his head - then kiss his wife on the cheek after she gets back from work.

You know I actually really thougjy about what kind of man I wanted to marry after watching a Dr Phil show on sugar dating. I think something lile 85% of the men on those sites are married.

So here's my plan: marry a successful wealthy man with a small penis. Yes ill have less pleasure when it comes to intercourse but there are other ways to receive pleasure. Thoughts? :lachen:

I think most men cheat. I've seen too much foolishness with my own two eyes to believe anything different. Its unfortunate but its what I've experienced.

So to answer the OP if I had to choose I would choose the successful cheater. But of course being single is better than those two options.

Back