the size of pictures

newflowers

I know there are instructions from the moderators about the size of pictures, but I can't find the thread. Anyone know?

I have pictures, and I think I know how to resize them, but don't know what size the picture should be. What about the strip things at the bottom that so many people have. Are those the right size?

Anyone - help please.

I believe it just can't be so big as to be disruptive or stretching out the screen. I was looking too, and i didn't see any specific size limits. :perplexed

I think 320 max height and 320 max width is good for a single photo? The strips are probably like 150x400, just my guesstimate? :perplexed

Why not err on the side of caution and just make them small? I think the pictures Naturalpride and Shan have would work.

Thanks ladies. I know there is a sticky or post with specific size requirements, but I just can't find it. I will make them small and hope it's large enough to see and small enough to not annoy the moderators.

i agree. some pics are just way too big or long. lol there has got to be a better way

(coming from someone with no pics at all. don't y'all jump on me)

Actually, let me post directions for anyone who wants to use photoscape.

1. open the application
2. click on editor tab
3. pull up the picture you want (you can drag and drop)
4. at the bottom, click resize button and choose the size you want
5. save the photo and upload to lhcf

That's it. If you have ?s let me know.

Back