The Roots Virgin hair fertilier deep conditioner

janah 1

The roots virgin hair fertilizer deep conditioner is incredible!! I got turned on to it by this guy at a beauty supply store on Ventura Blvd in Studio City. I think its called superstar or super model. I have been recommending it to every one i know. their phone number is 818 308 9398

Hmm, sounds interesting(down pj, down!)

:welcome:Thanks for sharing and what results have you experienced with this product?

I have been having scalp issues lately and just started back using the Virgin Hair Fertilizer in the tube and my scalp loved it.(love the tingly it provides)
I get mine from a African friend and he said there are fake versions of this product.
Make sure the product label reads made in Nigeria and not Germany.

I have been having scalp issues lately and just started back using the Virgin Hair Fertilizer in the tube and my scalp loved it.(love the tingly it provides)
I get mine from a African friend and he said there are fake versions of this product.
Make sure the product label reads made in Nigeria and not Germany.

I know some people experience growth when they used this product. Did you experience any extra growth when you used it?

Wow this sounds interesting.. Unfortunately I have to use up the 101 products, I already have.. I will be lurking.

I know some people experience growth when they used this product. Did you experience any extra growth when you used it?

I would mostly use it when wearing braids to control itchy scalp and contributed most of my growth to my hair being braided up for months with no manipulation.
I noticed more thicker hair when using it braids than without.
I just recently added MN and it seem to be growing faster I will have to use more consistently to access true results.

Back